Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
:getin:

EAC seems about as ugly as we can get here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Like so?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
EAB.

Also plaster the walls with those Coffee 'artworks', which I assume Delia got directly from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Let's research coffee shop tea, mostly because I'm curious if they manage to gently caress any other teas up as badly as the lavender tea.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
"Just for coffee beans?" says the man who paid thousands of dollars on far stupider poo poo. And who needed someone to give him directions to a scam artist's grocery store.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
But that's every restaurant? :confused:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
CDJ seems like just the thing for us.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
It's a deconstructed hamburger salad. :v:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Robindaybird posted:

And again Armand fails to mention he's married. I have a feeling we're not suppose find his actions at all scummy.
I have a sinking feeling this'll end with a 'wacky' misunderstanding and Armand will have no idea he was being hit on all this time.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Go full hypnobakery with AEB. Maybe we can hypnotize the customers into making it semi-profitable.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Jack2142 posted:

Honestly Pastries have hilarious markups so that should maybe actually be profitable if people actually visit?
You're confusing the real world with Restaurant Empire's dream logic applied to pricing and quality. Like how a bagel sells for $9 but somehow costs $1.64 to make, or how a potato-based dish has a measly $4 profit from the default price.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

There's so many things I could say about what's going on here, but I'm going to focus on the waffles that don't involve any flour. It's just a bunch of almonds and strawberries floating in oil & whipped cream, with sugar sprinkled on top and water added for even more moisture.

And I'm going straight for the most baffling options with ABE. Also add as many of those pineapple and...grape?...lamps as possible.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

We can finally make the high-class french pastry recipe, the Pop Tart. :allears:

...or the world's thinnest mille-feuille. Either or.

Zagglezig posted:

Just an observational question, but does it look to anyone else like the texture for the pot lid is a partly cloudy sky with a pot handle bit put on top?

It does. I wonder if it's reflecting what's above it, and they simply didn't bother putting a closed roof above Armand's set.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
See, this is the kind of thing that would have made sense last game when they kept talking about evil Omnifood cheating in competitions with their illegal ingredients.

But I'll accept it here, too. :v:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
$8.20 for a single chocolate donut. Incredible.

DFB for maximum medieval dungeon vibe, and research German appetizers.

Leraika posted:

Research German desserts because I wanna see if they gently caress up and put German chocolate cake in.

Well I have good news and bad news, since we can already make German chocolate cake squares.

e:They also have no sugar in them at all, because that's what you want in a cake, right?

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Sep 30, 2018

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

quote:

A GERMAN CUISINE FORMULA ONE RACING RESTAURANT
:magical:

And let's go full yellow with CCC.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Jesus, even the outside of this restaurant is hideous.

On that note, BEB.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
So we're making The Rainforest Cafe(a kiddy restaurant that pops up around tourist traps), only fine dining. Incredible.

Too bad these are the most boring wall/ceiling options yet. DDH, I guess. Look at those loving peacock booths. They're glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Tevery Best posted:

Delia no don't drink while you're expecting
She's married to Armand. I think she's allowed.