Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pushing my Costco four wheel drift cart just a little too fast around the end caps full of low-priced snack nuts in gigantic containers while listening to punk on my Google Play Music subscription account through Bluetooth headphones on my inexpensive iPhone; thinking about all the leggings with skulls on them I can buy at a discount.

Eating the loss- leader rotisserie chicken in line before I pay for it while wiping my hands on too many complimentary napkins while giving the stink eye to other, less edgy, Costco moms.

Screaming at my kids, Kaelynne and Jaerad, to get the gently caress off the god damned swingset then buying them bat shaped fruit snacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Scoffing at the minivan giveaway out front of the Costco because it's not even black with red interior like my clearly superior Honda Odyssey.

Only shopping in the RED wine section because rosé is for basic bitches who can't handle their boxed wine.

Stealing a block of cheese by shoving it down the front of my LuLaRoe brand leggings (no longer a rep, GOOB, check my Facebook group) to feel alive.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*eating all the marshmallows out of a giant box of lucky charms and then stashing the rest onto a shelf in the oils and salad dressing aisle before turning to the old man who is gazing at me in horror*

"what!? whatchu going to do about it old man!?"

Dungeon Ecology

purposely forgetting my membership card so they have to look me up in their database. eventually theyll know me by name and just forego the whole lookup process

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stealing one of every flavor of eclair from the Frozen section to assemble my dessert because gently caress your rules, Costco, maybe I wanted a mixed pack

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the costco employee offers Edgy Costco Mom a jacket to protect her from the intense cold of the walk-in freezer. Edgy Costco Mom simply gives him the finger and walks in.

Scaly Haylie

hold up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*krump-walks

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pulling the fire alarm in the Costco so I can shop alone in the relative peace and siren-blaring quiet without the other, less edgy Costco moms getting in the way of my purchase of 300 pounds of pork steak for my large sons.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Trying on the Costco bras and underwear in the middle of the aisle without giving a drat about changing rooms or etiquette.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Teaching my kids how to scam a free soft pretzel out of the Costco food court guy while buying their chicken bakes.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Taking free samples, but replacing them with my own home cooking to really show the fuckers who's the boss.

Manifisto

wearing Kirkland logo on my minivan like a racing sponsorship. at red lights rev my engine aggressively at the car next to me while crunching a seaweed snack for energy and focus

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Doing lines out of the 50 pound bags of powdered sugar, right off the shelving rails.

ev!an
"Excuse me? Did I ask you for your suggestions"

Macnult

[kids point and laugh at casket on sale for $599]
mom: “maybe we’ll buy grandma that once we find her a nicer home”

Macnult

convincing your kids that a forklift is a shopping cart for grownups

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
grinding a bag of weed in the bulk coffee grinder

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
Crushing a rail of my kids ritalin in the bathroom while I wait for my tire alignment.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

fondling the mini cucumbers in a bag and wishing i had gotten that divorce already

Twenty Four

"Oh, I'm just here to get a hot dog, you don't need membership for that right?" *Bolts for the produce section when no one is looking*

Twenty Four

*Burns half a gallon of gas waiting in line for 20 minutes to save 5 cents a gallon on gas*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stands in front of the Lil Smokies sample cart while attendant is on break, slurping barbecue sauce directly from crockpot of assorted sausage products.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Stole Dr. Kirkland's prescription pad to get T3s

Senior Management

hamjobs posted:

Only shopping in the RED wine section because rosé is for basic bitches who can't handle their boxed wine.

The Costco's near me are not allowed to sell alcohol and now I feel excluded.

Gonna have me an 80% return rate on electronics purchases.

:jerry:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bought two gallons of kirkland brand vodka to drink in the parking lot of the whole foods while my kids get groceries then drive me home

Manifisto

the Kirkland brand bud is good but you have to buy like two pounds of it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

the Kirkland brand bud is good but you have to buy like two pounds of it

pfffft that's a good weekend in Edgy Costco Mom World

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Kirkland Kush

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*Hip checks the frumpy Sam's Club mom at Lakynn and McKarty's soccer game*

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

listen, pal, i don't know what you might've heard about me but my name's tammy and i fuckin OWN this costco, you hear me? i fuckin own it. i do. i come here every fuckin saturday and i have a BUSINESS account, not a REGULAR account like you pedestrian rear end motherfuckers, which means i get to come in an HOUR EARLY. have a business? no, i mean kind of, i sell plastic wrap with essential oils on it to my cousins that i get from some company in utah, but it QUALIFIES, okay? you bet your rear end, buster, that i buy those costco bags of pita chips with my tax-free discount card because i use them for my "business parties" where i "sell" people "wraps" okay? it's for business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*small son asks if we can get the 50 pound bag of Swedish Fish*

DO we LOOK like a SAMS CLUB FAMILY *angrily pointing out that the SUV we came in is 2019*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread