Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Wear the hat, Patton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Johnny Joestar posted:

shut the gently caress up you creep

i'm not a creep. you're a creep and probably racist too.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bogus Adventure posted:

Can't wait for Bastamandias to kick open the door to the Senate chamber and proceed to own the living gently caress out of the Returdicans and the Decorumcrats.

Viva la Basta!

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

World War Mammories posted:

heavy handed and in poor taste, but where’s the lie tho

it’s a good comic if you happen to live in Hell. which we do.

Darqueezius Jones
Apr 17, 2018

by SA Support Robot

Glad the ACLU could take a break from defending nazi hate speech to take such a brave stand.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

subtlety is dying. now is the time of monsters.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Good

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

t0aine posted:

at least john ashcroft had her titty covered up when he did whatever he was alleged to have done to lady liberty

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

twoday posted:

Today I will drive to Delaware to see if it is real or not, and if it is, to gather inspiration for Nichael's tattoo. I am bringing a notebook to sketch my impressions.

tattoo idea:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The ACLU already announced a couple of months ago that it's now a political group with an agenda instead of a civil liberties group. So this isn't surprising.

I think they said something like "We are still going to fight for civil liberties, but only civil liberties we agree with."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Darqueezius Jones posted:

Glad the ACLU could take a break from defending nazi hate speech to take such a brave stand.

The ACLU owns for defending speech and for dissing Kavanaugh

Darqueezius Jones
Apr 17, 2018

by SA Support Robot

The Human Crouton posted:

The ACLU already announced a couple of months ago that it's now a political group with an agenda instead of a civil liberties group. So this isn't surprising.

I think they said something like "We are still going to fight for civil liberties, but only civil liberties we agree with."

They're still defending nazis and the KKK.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Source?

Darqueezius Jones
Apr 17, 2018

by SA Support Robot

Jewel Repetition posted:

The ACLU owns for defending speech and for dissing Kavanaugh

The definition of "owning" does not include defending and supporting nazis who want people like me dead but maybe you're into that.

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i applied for a job like 10 years ago with the aclu and everyone in my family was like THE ACLU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

punchymcpunch posted:

that guy who always posts "whenever a dog or a man dances in a gif it means theyre dying" isnt here so ill fill in:

whenever you see anything its dying

whenever you see something living, that thing is dying

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
jesus christ I thought this was a joke
https://twitter.com/adamwren/status/1046066010724478977
but nope
https://www.donaldjtrump.shop/products/still-like-beer-judge-kavanaugh-premium-t-shirt

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

baw posted:

whenever you see something living, that thing is dying

Planets dying but she got a gun and taking us with her

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Link to that announcement?

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is it ok to still like beer? I know rape has been taken from us but I can at least still get blackout drunk and do ????? right?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
hey has anyone made this joke yet ?? : SCROTUS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

power word- Jeb! posted:

i will take every opportunity to post this, the greatest numberphile video and perhaps the greatest video in the universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3mVnRlQLU

Pro click

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

crazy cloud posted:

hey has anyone made this joke yet ?? : SCROTUS

way past you, bud

I was making SCROTUSblog jokes back in the pre-escalator era

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The definition of "owning" does not include defending and supporting nazis who want people like me dead but maybe you're into that.

If we didn't have freedom of speech and association in America left-wingers would be cracked down on ten times as much as right-wingers. Also thinking that nazi ideas are so persuasive that we need to use the state to shut them up gives them way too much credit and makes them seem like cool rebels whose thoughts terrify us instead of evil dumbasses.

Also neoliberals want people like me (poor) dead but I still respect their right to speech

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
y know who else liked beer ??? donald trump's brother . lmfrao gently caress u dead asss bitch

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

t0aine posted:

Is it ok to still like beer? I know rape has been taken from us but I can at least still get blackout drunk and do ????? right?

Unpopular take: Do what you like as long as you're not hurting anyone, but given my family history I'll always think of beer as A Bad Thing.

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol that the aclu is controversial here. god drat this thread is 3rd grade

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Filthy Hans posted:

way past you, bud

I was making SCROTUSblog jokes back in the pre-escalator era

i'm sorry, back in the what?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

We need to have at least enough nukes for MAD to still work

:hmmyes:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i'm the chud spinning the fuckin wheel on the official shop of the president of the united states so i can win a free maga hat and the wheel lands on YUGE LOSER

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
why does that site say BIG LEAGUE discount when it is canonically BIGLY DISCOUNT

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

t0aine posted:

Beer tastes like rear end and makes you fat/red

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pancakes posted:

Unpopular take: Do what you like as long as you're not hurting anyone, but given my family history I'll always think of beer as A Bad Thing.
were your family beer haters

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:hmmyes:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Question Friend posted:

Beer tastes like rear end and makes you fat/red

STFU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

88% of offers like yours claimed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

power word- Jeb! posted:

i will take every opportunity to post this, the greatest numberphile video and perhaps the greatest video in the universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3mVnRlQLU

I wish I could take joy of something like this dude does.

• Locked thread