Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Click this if you haven’t.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
:decorum:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I buy whatever is comfortable the day I walk in the store.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Yeah I think people are really reaching. She doesn’t need to secretly signal her white supremacy. She works for Donald loving Trump.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Remember when that guy who worked for Hitler had to secretly signal other Nazis because he didn’t want people to know he’s a Nazi?

I’m not saying she isn’t giving a shout out to her fellow white supremacists. I’m saying who really gives a poo poo in 2018? I’d rather Nazis and racists be hush hush and wink wink nudge nudge than, oh I don’t know, the President of the United States.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

cole you have some awfully wrong opinions if you don't care that nazis are hanging around politicians while throwing up alt right gang signs

I’m more concerned with the nazis who are politicians.

Again, she doesn’t need to secretly signal her white supremacism when she’s working for Donald Trump. At most she’s trolling the gently caress out of all of you and it’s working.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
How to get my vote: don’t be a republican.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Fallom posted:

How is the news cycle around Kavanaugh remotely important enough to break up? He's not getting confirmed by a popular vote and the hearings are a total charade.

All hearings are a charade

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Every state has multiple definitions of murder.

Murder by cop (not murder)
Murder by white person (regular murder)
Murdered by a minority (super murder unless against another minority — then lol what murder?)
Murdered by an immigrant (BUILD THE WALL murder)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mods changed my name posted:

Please iron rose tell me more about how this is all just coincidence with the 👌

From way back but I’ll eat my words on this. I was one of the people who said people were reaching.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Tollymain posted:

jesus loving christ in the rear end

What is masturbation?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

That Works posted:

Until it gets into a lake, water supply, river or ocean. Then it's a problem.

i don't live in any of those places so it's a problem for who exactly???????

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Casimir Radon posted:

My dad has worked a lot of double shifts across 30+ years of law enforcement, and hasn't shot anybody yet.

Sounds like a waste of tax dollars.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/ocasio2018/status/1039279385214369794?s=21

Here’s a politician using Twitter appropriately imho

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
beer make my pee clear and clear pee = hydrated

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Never forget those that we lost on 9/11

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

CommieGIR posted:

Somehow, it all ties back to Clinton in his mind. Somehow.

Hillary was asleep during Benghazi and did we ever find out why Obama wasn’t even in the White House during 9/11???

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Look as a good Christian conservative, I believe that God would send us a message if we needed to change something about our behavior.

*earthquakes and hurricanes and wildfires and torrential rain at unprecedented levels*

He sent us Trump!!!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Does the military not provide any kind of pension or is it so little you need another from another job/401k (that's what you call RRSPs?)

At 20 years you get 50% of your base pay. I don’t know if it’s your base pay at your retirement date or your highest achieved base pay (if you for some reason got dropped in rank). It goes up by I think 5% for each year after 20 (55% after 21 years, 60% after 22, etc).

Let’s say most enlisted that do 20 get to E-7. The 2019 base pay for an E-7 is $3945.

If you can live off of less than $2000 a month you’ll do alright. Otherwise, and more likely, you’ll need to supplement that somehow, like by working at the commissary because anyone who does 20 is probably dumb enough to work somewhere on base after they retire.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

dscruffy1 posted:

I recently discovered a passion for theater, so I'm going to try and do 20 years to get a retirement check and then try and pursue stage acting full time with the financial backing.

This is so enlisted

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mods changed my name posted:

Can't remember if this was posted here.

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/103...ingawful.com%2F

Just for all of you and your friends and family who may be still giving these ghouls money

Remember when Hannity said that if he gets pulled over he tells the cop he has a gun and then lifts up his shirt to show him?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
donald trump's solution to debt was the exact same solution i had when i was a dumbass middle schooler.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1038871389036597249

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hell yeah if you stay ready you ain’t gotta get ready!!!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I wonder if a storm destroying part of the east coast will kick people into gear regarding global wahahahahaha never mind

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Trickle down economics baby

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

CommieGIR posted:

Its also the only way capitalism will survive, since despite the wealth vacuum, still depends on the purchasing power of lower/middle class Americans to feed into it to be viable.

Uhhh if the top 1% have 100% of the money who cares?

(I wonder if the super rich actually think holding 100% of the money is a good thing)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I’m 72 inches tall.

46 inches of rain is mind boggling.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/406252-investigators-looking-at-suspicious-money-transfers-after-trump

Understandably this was flooded out by hurricane coverage but I expect this to be one of those things that gets bigger real fast

Why do you think this gets bigger real fast?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

joat mon posted:

If the money can get tied back to the Trump campaign, it sets up a strong inference that Trump accepted a foreign campaign donation and establishes a new offense for failure to report that spending.

And then what happens?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I hear lots of people in Canada say the exact same thing and it boggles my mind that people want to punish people so hard for trying to find a better life. People I thought were good people say that and I immediately think they're pieces of poo poo who are either bigots or have no empathy. I barely have empathy and I think it's horrific that people go through this poo poo

They aren’t here for a better life. They are here to make the US an Islamic regime .... make us wear sombreros?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Donald Trump creates his own reality so well that if it wasn’t so damaging it would almost be something to strive for.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Slim Pickens posted:

I guess this is getting overlooked during hurricane hysteria, but Gunman kills 5 plus himself in Bakersfield California

Actually it’s getting overlooked because it’s Thursday.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mlmp08 posted:

Rick Scott takes opportunistic stand to rebuke president when he realizes Puerto Ricans live in Florida.

https://twitter.com/scottforflorida/status/1040265322270474242?s=21

Wow he tweeted about it thanks for saving America

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What I’m saying is I want all high level politicians who tweet to be burned at the stake.

All of them.

Trump, Obama, who cares.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I would hate it if Trump looked stupid considering his impeccable record thus far.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Anytime I hear Texas rangers I think of the baseball team

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

joat mon posted:

Getting a search warrant is not unusual, and this may well have been an instance of a "dot every I, cross every T" investigation.

On the other hand, unless the MJ was out on the coffee table in the living room or there was some history between the two we don't know about, it does seem a little strange to be digging this deep into the dead guy's stuff.

I always just kept mine in a cabinet in the kitchen. Or in a drawer in my room.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He was no angel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Immanentized posted:

Water commodities, dried food, and rocket engine manufacturers for the hellfuture

Tesla it is then

• Locked thread