Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

This thread is now about hot chow guy.

first page always stuck in first gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

please give the microphone to that audience member, he appears to have a question

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Rocket Man used his Weather Control thing to Ruin My Golf. Well Little Fat Man you've got another thing coming! BIG RETALIATION!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

man some people are pretty loving serious about capitalism

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Basically a quorum call like in House of Cards where they compel all the senators will never happen. Also the DINOs would never agree to a walk-out and the centrists wouldn't walk out in the name of :decorum:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Take the slapfighting to PMs please.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hi guys. This page really sucks. Please add some content before I start hitting people. Thanks.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

He's making stuff that goes into space

In theory

Most people make better inventions than Elon right around the time they finish their morning dump

Rhymenoserous posted:

They are having problems finding a local attorney to take the case, because the shithead who shot the dog is a lawyer and all the locals are apparently buddy buddy with him.

Good judges have a problem with this

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thalantos posted:

I'm an idiot with anger problems, lol.

I missed what was here but it's implied that it was some threat of violence. Guys, we can't go there. It's a dealbreaker.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hi Earth,

I know we haven't been buddies lately and you're pretty busy getting ready to kill us all, but if you could flatten DC with Florence I'll go plant some trees.

Thanks,
EBB

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Florence is gonna be my mom's first hurricane in the Carolinas. She was telling me how she was laughing internally at people who keep "hurricane preparedness kits" and the guy boarding up his windows. They live two miles from shore and told me "I've been through hurricanes in New England, this is basically the same."

I wished her the best of luck.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah I haven't been paying attention to the news and din't hear about the hurricane until today. She and her husband are not super bright people and stubborn as hell. They're both the kind of horse that refuses to be lead to water.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

I'm gonna call my mom and tell her to pack the car.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Martello got fired over the bad shoot today. Manslaughter pending.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Allentown-Police-Officer-Loses-Job-After-Charges-in-Shooting-Death-Dorney-Park-492808141.html

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Welp, mom won't leave unless the evacuation is mandatory.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thanks fellas. I try my best with her, she just really will not do things unless she wants to.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thanks again guys. I shared your stories and advice with Mom and they've already got the shopping done. The point got across because this is one of the rare times where I sound scared to her. She won't leave but they've got gas cans filled to go.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Fu-v490-c

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thanks for the nice PMs guys. SC governor is on TV and ordered the evacuation, talked to Mom and she's leaving.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hello

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Ebb your mom out yet? Hope she's ok

Not gone yet. I've told them to assume they will lose the first floor at least.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DownByTheWooter posted:

To answer you, the sandbag might get dragged by seawater into causing physical damage, and the sea is probably gonna be plenty higher than that, but the sandbag wall just ignores by literal orders of magnitude the scope of the problem that homeowner is facing.

Right on. What Ron White said about the wind applies. It's not that the waves ares rolling, it's what the waves are rolling.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shame on an IGA posted:

Also: The inland "S" is literally on top of my house can I shoot this thing for coming right at me or are hurricanes too white?

wave hi to my folks as the wind blows them inland

also

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1039552751406141440

he has complete confidence, we're hosed

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Same. Jimmy Carter isn't a bad guy. He'll probably die framing a window for some poor family with 7 kids.

I feel he could have had a bigger impact on this nation with a career at SPLC.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Florence got dropped down to a category 3, so at least there's some news that isn't a university covering up a video of underage rape

It's pausing for warm air and warm water. Florence just slowed down to fuel up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BigDave posted:

I think one of them was named Brian.

He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Time to buy a shrimpin' boat and head out.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Cam's already broken it seems

There's this thing called "night", you know.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nice to see the beast doing challenges that won't kill him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nick Soapdish posted:

I know it has been 6 years since his last comic but, wish that Kreider still did his comic

there's just so much to unpack here

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just gonna commit some light treason, bada bing bada boom.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6MJIjCJ20

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

im moderately surprised nobody has gotten clipped over this yet

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Torrannor posted:

Turns out the 52k curtains for Haley's government apartment were ordered 2016 by a member of the Obama state department, so that article headline was pretty misleading :(

I don't care who loving ordered it, fraud, waste, and abuse need to be fought no matter the politics.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cop talk to the cop thread and shootings to the "hosed up stuff I have to moderate closer" thread. These stories are current events and they are relevant, but splitting the discussion works better.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 15, 2018

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bad shoots and gun control chat are now banned. Go to CSPAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This decision was not made without advisement. We are done discussing it. Post current events.

• Locked thread