Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mognet Tycoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What makes a pinball table good/bad

They all seem kind of the same to me but idk anything about pinball

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

Chunsoft's weird Wii FMV game also comes out on Tuesday

https://store.steampowered.com/app/648580/428_Shibuya_Scramble/

poor planning since I already am gonna buy DQ11 and I imagine so are a lot of other people who'd otherwise be interested

I'm getting the weird FMV game because I thought it looked cool 10 years ago

the DQ game I'm waiting for is Builders 2 because I haven't played any of the main ones

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I just remembered there was a Ratchet & Clank/Jak & Daxter/Sly Cooper Playstation Move crossover

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I had that on SNES it was pretty fun

I played as Raphael (the guy in the sunglasses)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I got the platinum in Rebirth and never touched BoI again

idk how people are still playing it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Metal Gear Solid: PSVR Missions would've been a smart way to promote Sony's VR headset maybe idk

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

al-azad posted:

Weird, Cosmic Star Heroine was listed on PSN for $0 last night and I bought it, have it downloaded on my PS4, and apparently this has happened before :shrug:

I guess I'll play it before Sony revokes it from my account.

I got Minecraft on PS3 like that (and then played it once) and they never took it away so it's probably yours

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is vinny a shady mafia guy like I'm imagining every time I see the name

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

When you really think about it, life is an MMO......

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Like digital gun skins as a concept was so loving popular, they extended it to glove skins and beyond.

People are idiots for the games they like, and companies are willing to exploit that.

I was into Rainbow Six Siege for a while and after playing Overwatch for so long it was kinda funny how bland the cosmetic stuff was. You'd grind out a bunch of credits to get a slightly different colour for your bulletproof vest when in Overwatch you can make Tracer run around as a christmas elf or w/e

they obviously make a killing from them but idk how people get excited about cosmetic items in those kinds of realistic military shooters

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I haven't heard of it but this came up when I googled it and I've decided it's good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Man Anthem is going to be a disaster

I feel kind of bad for them

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Verranicus posted:

Sweet, we invoked Kingdoms of Amalurs name like yesterday and now we're getting some sort of sequel. Goons are the secret masters of the world.

advancewarsadvancewarsadvancewars

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't know if Rare remembers how to make a good game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Put all the map games on switch I wanna play them

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Relax Or DIE posted:

Warcraft 3 rules and it's a tragedy that RTS is a dead genre

What about...Pikmin

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

al-azad posted:

I don't like the xbar PSP menu that's a pain to navigate and for the same reason people don't like messing with plugins I don't want to take 10 minutes to set it up.

Overall Bizhawk is the best PS1 emulator and was designed specifically for speedrunners in mind. It's the PS1 equivalent to BSNES or whatever he's calling that thing now.

e: Looks like Bizhawk is based off Mednafen. Yeah, just use whatever works for you because there's no lack of choice now like there was 10 years ago.

Why's it so hard to come up with a good name for an emulator

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

playing theme hospital, this game is still sick

how ironic.....

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Andrast posted:

the what scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqF7-r3cLIM

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Anything you need to say in an online shooter can be clearly communicated with a combination of c'mons and booyahs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Overwatch is great. Once they added mystery heroes it was the only mode I played because it's v chill and you get to use everyone

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They should do a gwent anime instead

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

me reading this

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

eh senpai...i'm walkin here

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did anyone play the Call of Duty battle royale thing

what's it like/is fortnite over

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Truga posted:

lmao that owns
also, :rip: senran kagura thread.

What happened

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

I remember laughing at how dumb senran kagura was and I felt like DT was definitely sincere in why he liked the series, and even now I think he has moved on to another series that is arguably worse than SK because he thought that SK was getting too silly and not focusing on the story, but there came a point where I just didn't feel comfortable laughing at SK anymore because it felt like its existence was trying to normalize the sexualization of minors and that just really makes me uncomfortable. I believe people when they say they can enjoy the games despite the sexualization but I remember when DT posted about a comic that was just all the SK cast wearing the same clothes they normally do but they were in kindergarten and they were trying to learn about how to get big boobs and that was when I was like "okay no I'm bowing out, I can't go for that, no can do"

What's the worse series he moved on to

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think it was called Mario Party

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

9/11 never forget... that breath of fire 3 came out today 21 years ago

Mario Maker is another 9/11 game rip

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Resident Evil 7 has a v good season pass

The DLC characters are more interesting than the actual protagonist lol

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Was The Last Guardian good I never got around to buying it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why are you playing the bad dead MMO

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i'm worried they might not like having their ears covered

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There's that Fist of the North Star game in a few weeks that I'll buy probably

or you could Shenmue

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Ken as an echo fighter seems like a pretty obvious one

plus they could own capcom by fixing his face

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

but if valve ever gets it in their head to charge a subscription fee to steam i'm right proper hosed

Why haven't they done this yet anyways

Where else are people gonna go

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Ometeotl posted:

This month Sony is giving people a game that has been on sale for $5 multiple times and Best Buy is giving away for free with any PS4 game purchase.

I download like 2 of the free games a year lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That whole direct was crazy

• Locked thread