Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Me and my parents found the Simpsons arcade game at a pier on the Isle of Wight and we kept on plugging in the pounds until we beat it. It cost about 20-25 quid in the end but it was worth it.

My sister and I played a Simpsons cabinet once that had buttons that'd just give you an extra life, so we could play as much as we wanted for free. At one point some other quiet kid came by and we invited him to play and gave him 99 lives. 30 seconds later he left and we needed to sit around for half an hour waiting for Lisa to die 99 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm having a really bad day and seeing this made it a hundred times worse so now ya'll can suffer with me

The footpads are what bother me the most tbh

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Help Im Alive posted:

b-but the Peach Toadette doesn't have pink hair

She should.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ar Tonelico is weird because the first thing I saw of it was Metafalica and I thought "oh wow, this song is great and this whole series is about music, I bet the whole soundtrack is just as good!" and then no, not really.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

I don't mind seeing the management burned alive, they sounded awful. This is America though, they will likely walk away from this even wealthier. :911:

I know capitalism makes it really easy to be pessimistic about this kinda thing but it really seems like an open-and-shut case here. They were kicked out of the office with absolutely nothing 30 minutes after being told they were fired and had to pick up their stuff the next day, it's absurd even for this industry.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
They're already going to be paying money to their debtors, this is just a way to make them pay their former employees as part of that rather than absolutely nothing.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

oddium posted:

coincidentally i watched an hour long video of a man ranking the 720 mario party minigames and the three or four stick rotating ones were dead last

What was number 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

oddium posted:

booksquirm

Nice. For me it's either that one, Pushy Penguins, or Bumper Balls.

• Locked thread