Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Happy September thread! I'm half hoping I get a new game for (Australian) Father's Day tomorrow and half hoping I don't as I don't have time to play for a long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Rarity posted:

If you spend even less time sleeping that leaves you more time gaming!

fixed for me ;)

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kanfy posted:

I got an SSD for the first time and it's cool to finally be in the future.

Man, they are life changing, tell me about it.

I still have memories of the Commdore 64 load times, or booting my PC in the 90's and wandering off to come back later when it was finished. Leaving it on overnight to download stuff at 56K.

Now my PC starts in seconds and gigabyte downloads take minutes, livin in the fuckin future

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Donkey Kong x Planescape Torment

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Verranicus posted:

My wife was way into Neopets until shortly before our relationship got serious when she got banned for allegedly scamming/hacking or whatever despite not knowing how to even do anything like that. She was super mad but it killed her interest in it so in the end it was a neo petitive.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

oddium posted:

the little witch whips though. also the motorcycle line and the sumo egg baby that grows up

The greaser/50's robots are awesome

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I need to get back to Sonic Mania but the special stages being Sonic CD style pisses me off so bad

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The Colonel posted:

lots of people hate the metal sonic fight but i love it cause it has a giant low poly 3d rotating statue in the distance and it looks cool as gently caress

I found that a "frustrating until you get the gimmick" fight, which makes it not too bad to replay (unskippable boss fights you can't win, though...)

The Oil Ocean boss however is a mess of "will I survive this next attack or not, who knows?" which makes me dread it each playthrough

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The Colonel posted:

i propose that sonic mania 2 should have a rematch puyo boss but instead of just being puyo puyo it's puyo puyo tetris and whether you're playing tetris or puyo puyo is randomized

And there's a full puyo puyo tetris game hidden in it so I can get it digitally on PS4

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

That's actually quite interesting. The smaller eyes and larger cheek, nose and mouth area make the second one look older

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

At what point does this whole thing finally get considered dumb

People jacking off to it wasn't that point?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

Nintendo is pulling out their hair right now that after adding every Nintendo Character ever to the new Smash fans just started making up new ones and complaining that those aren't also in Smash.

"Alright, alright we've added Dark Samus. Happy now?"

"But what about Park Samus?
And Lark Samus?
And Bark Samus the pirate-hunting dog?"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

esperterra posted:

lmbo how did I not realize there was a general chat

I seriously blank out over pinned threads. My brain must instantly jump to "oh, those are rules and announcements threads, snore" and ignore them

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Samuringa posted:

The final mission objective in Metal Gear Survive is to make Metal Gear Survive never happen.

Shoulda been the first, mirite?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Really Pants posted:

listen to some chill videogame music instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g0V6LtfDwU

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2SHDFt8pSc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Looper posted:

listen to streams and play a jrpg

Agreed with this actually. With two kids under 3 sometimes I'm too tired to do anything but I can manage podcasts + a jrpg or Yakuza sidequestin'

• Locked thread