Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yo dudes the free phone game of Stranger Things is a full 20+ hour cross between Earthbound and Zelda and totally owns. Maybe one of the best tie in products ever, especially for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I finally finished the story mode of the latest Layton game and OH MY GOD THAT SEQUEL HOOK

Also the 400 bonus puzzles definitely help make up for the main game puzzles being kinda weak

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Hey whatever happened to Kairosoft

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

lmbo how did I not realize there was a general chat

Stay a while, and listen!

Kuja is hot af :wink:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Rarity posted:

This thread is starting to lose etiquette

"Starting"? :v:

My PS4 has been broken for over a month. Last night I had a lucid dream where I was in The Witcher 3. I spent the whole time looking through cabinets and reading the in game books.

Whoever said that you can't read text in dreams is either fantastically wrong or my brain is very different. Column A, column B probably

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Jay Rust posted:

What do you do when you really want to play video games but you’re also super tired?

Lay in bed and play professor layton "daily puzzles"

I've been doing this all day. I find it weird that you have to beat the games to access them, considering they're loving fantastic and every game has over 400 of them, a fact that I don't think is even advertised on the box or whatever

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Samuringa posted:

I'm loving everything about Tales of Berseria but my favorite part by far is all the lovely advice everyone in the party keeps giving to Laphicet, it's the best worst family.

It's really really freaking good, but I like Xillia just a tiny bit more

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

The Colonel posted:

edward roivas' chapter in eternal darkness is pure loving rear end but they're immediately following it up with a chapter where the DARPA chief from mgs1 voices a fireman who goes around smacking eldritch monsters with an axe so that's cool

That game was so loving good it hurts

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Grapplejack posted:

spoiler warning: it won't

lmfao

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Kirby game you controlled entirely by tilting the game boy was an insanely good use of motion controls too bad nobody bought it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest is remarkably fun

But the best phone card game is Night of Full Moon, which is like Slay the Spire but with more randomness and more strategy and the only thing you ever have to pay for is the additional classes, which are a buck each. The art style is cute and you play as Little Red Riding Hood trying to find your grandmother in a Pratchett-esque world. I'm legit amazed I've never seen anyone else mention it in here.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
AC Odyssey is the main reason I'm pissed it's taking so long to get my PS4 back. God drat that game looks good

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sakurazuka posted:

I just finished Journey and it's real dusty in here all of a sudden...

It's legit my favorite game of all time

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Both Evil Within games are fuckin great and I highly recommend them. The first one is kinda janky but in a really charming way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
My game of the month is the Stranger Things phone game. Seriously it's like Crystalis plus Zelda plus Earthbound and whoever made it deserves to be given infinite monies to make more awesome retro games.

• Locked thread