Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Haha your kid looks 100% stoked all the time, I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Lotta golf courses in the valley?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

PainterofCrap posted:

How do I get some?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

My favorite drive-bys are Lobsterboy photo drive-bys. No shots of your kid with a giant smile though, 2/10.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Aw ya, car week is my fav. I’m probably going to slip PB this year but I camp at the track for the races, gonna have some other AI dudes come this year too, I’ll send you a PM and maybe I can buy you dinner or something. I barely have time to read SA much but I always keep up on this thread. ;)

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Ah yes, my guy loves a good nature pee. I’m less impressed with the nature poops. In our yard.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Looks like a blast, that long exposure shot is :bisonyes::kiss::perfect:

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Brb going to goodwill

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

LobsterboyX posted:

a very lobsterboyx story indeed.

They always deliver, I love that.

My kid was also a legacy preschooler at his first school, same one Vanessa went to 40 years ago. It wasn’t common there either. They did not have any cool trikes.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Aw yea ordered some goodies but I was too slow for the used cars stickers so you should probably do another batch of them… :D

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

MrYenko posted:

My NHDA shirt and sticker arrived, and the Mrs hates them.

Mission: Accomplished.

:cheers:

My partner is numb to me having silly shirts at this point, the kid did say ‘cool car’ when he saw it, when I explained it was a hotdog car he was speechless.

I got a wealth of loot, thanks Lobsterboy! Looks like I have another order to place… :D

Wearing a boot with him is sweet, your guy seems like a trooper.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

ought ten posted:

Can you make the Fart shirt in kid sizes? It might get me tarred and feathered, but I know my five year old would loving love wearing a shirt that says Fart.

Hell ya my kid would love the fart shirt too

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

My dude is still fitting 5T toddler clothes but is rapidly approaching the point where he won’t so he’s gonna be in the weird limbo between toddler and youth sizes. I’ll just buy big and he will fit it eventually*

*we may put it in the closet and forget about it until he’s too big

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Man I get it in the feels too, I took my guy to Maker Faire last month and he was really into it. We had watched some Youtube videos about it that morning so he had a sense of what was coming, and the next morning the first thing he did when he came downstairs was watch more. I was talking about him with Vanessa the other day and mentioned something about what he's gonna be into when he's older and she said "You better hope he likes what you like" and I said "I ain't worried this poo poo sells itself."

We are moving this month and were going through the garage and he was pretty equally interested in all the old tools and hardware junk and the chest full of costumes and jewelry and was running around with a bodice wrapped around himself lol

EDIT: don't miss the AI Secret Santa this year!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4047118

Big Taint fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Nov 12, 2023

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Long live the Hud!

Sorry about the box, destroying the case is also my preferred way to kill a transmission/diff. I've taken out a few over the years. I imagine you will find a rare, period-correct aftermarket performance version in a nearby garage in short order, if past events are any evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Can you tell us the truth about the deep state rigging the game so Taylor Swift finally has a platform to talk about stuff?