Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dan Fishman is running as the Libertarian candidate for State Auditor for Massachusetts. I noticed he was the only Libertarian candidate running period for state office my local district, which isn't odd since my local congressional rep is a Kennedy and senator is Warren. (:woop:)

Here's his bio page and I'm sad I didn't see this prior to voting today. I hope he sees this post and shares his account handle and/or which forums he admins. He can also "crush 12 hours in front of a good video game." (:woop:)

Bolding mine.

I was born in Berkeley, CA in 1967, which many people think explains everything about me. My father was a scientist, and my mother was a librarian, so I was faced with significant homeschooling before the age of 6. I went to public school in Texas until they couldn't hold me anymore and then went to boarding school in Colorado.

On graduation, I won a scholarship to study in England for a year in 1985 where I took my A Levels, and traveled through Europe, including going to Soviet Russia in December, which informed the rest of my political life.

I went to the University of Texas and started working as a Special Education teacher in 1998. I moved to Massachusetts in 1994, chasing a girl (which didn't work out) and then in 1996 decided I needed to make more money, so I went back to school at UMass Boston and got a Computer Science degree. My first start-up got bought by Palm, but then I got laid off in the dot com bubble and didn't make a gazillion bucks. I have come full circle and now write software that supports special education.

I live in Beverly, Massachusetts and ran twice for federal office and once for municipal in the span of 10 months. I donate effort to a few open source projects and work at my local food bank every now and then. I'm driven by a belief that if we want to get the state out of the social safety net business, we have to show it's not needed.

In my free time, I'm a hiker and camper, but I can crush 12 hours in front of a good video game.

I'm a member of both the National Libertarian Party, and I am the Political Director of the LPMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
love to visit Soviet Russia, the greatest nation to have ever lived

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
So you voted for him

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
he seems cool aside from the libertarian part

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
a guy i knew in college is running for state rep in illinois on a libertarian platform

he is perfectly spherical

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Martin BadClixx posted:

So you voted for him

I wish! although, I didn't check to see if there were gold-fringed flags at the voting station :ninja:

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Hey it's my lifelong bachelor uncle running for public office.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
taxes are theft
   \

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

neutral milf hotel posted:

Dan Fishman is running as the Libertarian candidate for State Auditor for Massachusetts. I noticed he was the only Libertarian candidate running period for state office my local district, which isn't odd since my local congressional rep is a Kennedy and senator is Warren. (:woop:)

Here's his bio page and I'm sad I didn't see this prior to voting today. I hope he sees this post and shares his account handle and/or which forums he admins. He can also "crush 12 hours in front of a good video game." (:woop:)

Bolding mine.

I was born in Berkeley, CA in 1967, which many people think explains everything about me. My father was a scientist, and my mother was a librarian, so I was faced with significant homeschooling before the age of 6. I went to public school in Texas until they couldn't hold me anymore and then went to boarding school in Colorado.

On graduation, I won a scholarship to study in England for a year in 1985 where I took my A Levels, and traveled through Europe, including going to Soviet Russia in December, which informed the rest of my political life.

I went to the University of Texas and started working as a Special Education teacher in 1998. I moved to Massachusetts in 1994, chasing a girl (which didn't work out) and then in 1996 decided I needed to make more money, so I went back to school at UMass Boston and got a Computer Science degree. My first start-up got bought by Palm, but then I got laid off in the dot com bubble and didn't make a gazillion bucks. I have come full circle and now write software that supports special education.

I live in Beverly, Massachusetts and ran twice for federal office and once for municipal in the span of 10 months. I donate effort to a few open source projects and work at my local food bank every now and then. I'm driven by a belief that if we want to get the state out of the social safety net business, we have to show it's not needed.

In my free time, I'm a hiker and camper, but I can crush 12 hours in front of a good video game.

I'm a member of both the National Libertarian Party, and I am the Political Director of the LPMA.

i hope this is fishmech

while u were shitposting i was running for state office

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wynona Dryder posted:

i hope this is fishmech

holy poo poo maybe that is fishmech... makes a lot of sense :stare:

Wynona Dryder posted:

while u were shitposting i was running for state office

whoa :eyepop:

Mariana Horchata