Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The idea of putting my eliminator season on the line, even against Peterman, by picking the Jets is terrifying to me

9 weeks in is the farthest I've ever gotten I think. Several promising seasons were derailed by betting for or against the Rams. Also one year I picked the Browns in week 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
There looks to be a problem with the moneyline odds:

Dolphins / Packers, Patriots / Titans, and Cardinals / Chiefs all have both teams at +101 moneyline despite a spread of a minimum 6.5.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
Also, two more notes:

1. The main web page is giving me an error that "nil can't be coerced into Fixnum".

2. My funbuck Potential Winnings on the View Bets - Funbuck Wagers is blank. If you click into it, it's listed as a 3-way parlay with a blank potential.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Dammit I thought I picked Thursdays game but I didn't. Never gonna catch up failing to make picks and that steelers win was pretty drat obvious

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lol, the Jets off of last week's horrific offensive performance are... touchdown favorites over the Bills. Good lord, I think that's my eliminator pick this week.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

ulmont posted:

Also, two more notes:

1. The main web page is giving me an error that "nil can't be coerced into Fixnum".

2. My funbuck Potential Winnings on the View Bets - Funbuck Wagers is blank. If you click into it, it's listed as a 3-way parlay with a blank potential.

did this ever resolve itself for you? My moneylines look fine.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

did this ever resolve itself for you? My moneylines look fine.

No to both.

https://saseliminator.com/user/bets/funbuck/2018/7356/REG/10

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

so it looks like the line scraper got some bad data, which you happened to end up betting on-- I can either nuke the parlay or I can edit the moneylines to be what they were at the next scrape.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

so it looks like the line scraper got some bad data, which you happened to end up betting on-- I can either nuke the parlay or I can edit the moneylines to be what they were at the next scrape.

Nuking the parlay is fine.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I think I did the needful, that link is showing no bets now.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

I think I did the needful, that link is showing no bets now.

Sort of. I don't have the funbucks back that were bet on that parlay...50611.75, as best as I can tell.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I also appear to have lost 50K funbux :ninja:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

ulmont posted:

Sort of. I don't have the funbucks back that were bet on that parlay...50611.75, as best as I can tell.

that number matches the remainder in your account, so I think I have made you whole again.

whatever you did, don't do it again :haw:

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

that number matches the remainder in your account, so I think I have made you whole again.

whatever you did, don't do it again :haw:

I’m sure it was related to betting a money line that didn’t have odds.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Intruder posted:

I also appear to have lost 50K funbux :ninja:

..... same

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Changed my pick from the Saints to the Jets WELP

lol thought I could save the Saints for later with Barkley starting, forgot the cardinal rule of eliminator: never save teams for later

Intruder fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Nov 12, 2018

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I got fricking hosed in pick em this week. Last week I only missed on a single game, this week I dropped five. drat you Falcons, Jets, Bucs, Patriots and Eagles. Also a preemptive drat you for the 49ers when they lose tonight.

Still in a contest with about six other people in reverse eliminator, maybe a few more wins will do it.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Looks like the public eliminator group has a winner: https://saseliminator.com/leaderboard/eliminator/2018

grats, CJ'93

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol if I had stuck with the Saints I'd be in the final 2

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mr. Fix It posted:

Looks like the public eliminator group has a winner: https://saseliminator.com/leaderboard/eliminator/2018

grats, CJ'93

Vikings :mad:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mr. Fix It posted:

grats, CJ'93

Congrats, this has got to be the fastest winner I have seen week 10.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

imo there's still a reason to keep trying, because the person who reaches the end of the season with the best record is like the... runner up or something.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

No prizes for runner up.

Also no prizes for winning :v:

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
I think this is my worst week ever in pickem and the week's not even over yet. Eight wrong picks, geez and two lost parlays. Oh well there's always next week at least for awhile.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

I am now confirmed ranked below players who have missed games/weeks of pick'em, despite making every pick throughout the season so far except for one MNF that I must have misclicked and never submitted

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I am now confirmed ranked below players who have missed games/weeks of pick'em, despite making every pick throughout the season so far except for one MNF that I must have misclicked and never submitted

I had an absolutely horrible week too. 7 games called wrong where for a while there I had gotten pretty used to just missing one or two a week. And there's still one game left so it could easily become 8 wrong out of 13. drat

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Everybody had a garbage week, for the most part the top of the leaderboard is unchanged, with similar spreads between players.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

What's the lines source? CBS pretty consistently has lines on Tuesday, but on the eliminator site I see that there's still no line for Titans @ Texans (CBS has Texans 6.5).

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

ulmont posted:

What's the lines source? CBS pretty consistently has lines on Tuesday, but on the eliminator site I see that there's still no line for Titans @ Texans (CBS has Texans 6.5).

https://www.pinnacle.com/en/odds/match/football/usa/nfl

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

drat so now the Browns are a 'winning team'??? Makes picks much more difficult.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

indeed

elfurbe
Dec 22, 2005
That guy with the thing

I was slacking hard on the Binford this week. I ran it just now and my incredibly scientific statistical model indicates the Chargers are gonna win by 22, where my hometown heroes only got 9, so the machine has spoken. Sorry Chiefs.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
All of my money on the Ravens and Bears :getin:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chichevache posted:

All of my money on the Ravens and Bears :getin:

Ravens about to do it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Browns are a double-digit favorite this week, when was the last time that happened?

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Mega64 posted:

The Browns are a double-digit favorite this week, when was the last time that happened?

I'm stupid and don't believe :).

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I don't know much about gambling stuff, why is the moneyline for TEN/WAS considered a push when TEN won? Shouldn't it only be a push if they tie?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Type Risk Potential Result Winnings
1-way Parlay 914.69 2,158.67 OPEN ?
Sub Bets
Moneyline Baltimore Ravens at Los Angeles Chargers PUSH
Moneyline Pittsburgh Steelers at New Orleans Saints OPEN

Something is hosed up Ravens did not moneyline push the Chargers.

Irrelevant for me now, F the Steelers anyway.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Dec 24, 2018

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

In Pickem, both the Ravens and the Chargers lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The results were delayed and then it thinks they tied.