Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lives in a country where motorcycles are the primary form of transport, rides them every day, has never worn a helmet before today.

or he's been wearing them backwards his whole life, ever think about that one dipshit????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

So this an upcoming game? Actually looks fun.

its out

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

people who think travelling should be called more are all cops

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i swear to god PYF is a time loop

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this doesn't have the event that immediately preceded the knockout, which was him delivering a rolling sobat in the center of the octogon that flung the dude all the way into the cage

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

good thing none of them skinned the cat

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if someone is younger than you and you don't like them, they're a millenial

if someone is older than you and you don't like them, they're a boomer

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

whats that in the lower left corner there is that the Machinima logo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

horrible scrum shots, absolutely disgusting

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its Barong time baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

no it isn't

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Crow posted:

Why is this a thing anyone would do or be proud of jfc

:froggonk:

goon horrified at people being in shape

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ONE STEP BEYOOOOOOOOOOND

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i don't think i've ever seen someone use a schoolboy in a fight scene before

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

freeedr posted:

Why do so many people have this brain disease about dangerous and stupid weapons?

Kind of makes you understand how so many people are deluded by news media when you see how many turbodork people think they are some badass action star because they see it in movies/on tv

shut up, bitch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

freeedr posted:

Or you’ll posture with a mall sword in your back yard at me?

no but i'm gonna call you a tedious boring idiot

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

stealing the handheld printer and the hilti from the worksite to really spread my message

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I am 99.9% confident that is also not normal in Eugene, Oregon and that poster is just being a huge freak for no reason

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ruddiger posted:

I never noticed the drat Dixie flag in Breakfast Club, that movies supposed to take place in Illinois what the hell

those are state flags, I think that was the then-current flag of Georgia

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so this is the white woman jumpscare i've been hearing about

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Unperson_47 posted:

Wow, she got legit wrecked by that even with the protective gear. She had no idea where she was a would've collapsed if not for the officials helping her sit and lie down.

This kick is called "Rolling Thunder" and has delivered KOs in MMA, though they are rare.

This got me wanting to post some kicking rad MMA GIFs.

https://imgur.com/DhWiMf0.mp4

https://imgur.com/aYJ8OxP.mp4

https://imgur.com/hfDbhyU.mp4

yeaaaah thats that volk han poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the machete was plan b

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

getcha hot dogs here

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ok

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

VelociBacon posted:

My reaction when I graduate with no debt because I worked part time in university, pay off my house by the time I'm 40, and am on track to die before the misgiided decisions of my generation have ramifications for me.

todd can you just be normal for 5 fuckin minutes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Fix It posted:

i've got one saved, a bit bigger

ever since i first saw this gif i've never been able to unsee it as brad shoemaker

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

even if they are lame and cringe, it's always very funny to see someone describing people enjoying themselves as "smug"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

No, because mirth and laughter are for children and we’re all definitely grown-ups - not maladjusted manbabies cargo-culting the trappings of adulthood - who only watch movies that take themselves very seriously and have explosions and swears and boobs.

what the gently caress are you talking about, the dominating force of the movie industry for the last 15 years have been sexless, sterile superhero movies that are desperate to remind you every 3 minutes not to take anything seriously with awful quippy dialogue

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

why does every single person who reads this thread somehow always manage to think its actually the psycho thread

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this is a different kind of psycho thread than the one they think it is

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

there's a famous story from the early 80s where a Charlotte area newspaper ran a poll asking if wrestling was real or fake and Ole Anderson predicted 3% of the responders would say it's fake

the actual result was 90%

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

Correct. However, it was said in an interview that that was original Thunderbird 1 in the opening, and he was never a bad guy. 2 joined the Hellfire Club, kidnapped Banshee, and was about to kill him, when he realized it was wrong, changed sides, and has been Warpath since.

I did look that one up when I was trying to figure out who the others were, because it looked like Thunderbird, and my first thought on that was, "Wait... Thunderbird was never a villain, was he?".

without Rob Liefeld and/or Fabian Nicieza he probably would have been Thunderbird II forever, his name only changed to Warpath because of X-Force

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you might as well just post the music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUeYLHiz58

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

white man confounded by existence of a musical technique known as "sampling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oskar Blues advertising budget paying off