Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
nichael dont feel bad. you put in a lot of effort in something you believed in and i didnt see every post you made but i think you even got paid for it and maybe this is the start of a legit career in something you care about? like you learned a lot of stuff, made connections, and even if it wasnt the result you wanted i think you made a lot of difference

it might feel like wasted effort now but i think youre gonna make something of this. this isnt a failure youre gonna carry for the rest of your life, this is the start of a new beginning

unlike me, the guy who got your name tatood on my rear end. christ, i am going to have to explain that no, i did not get a misspelling of michael on my rear end for the rest of my life. there is no michael.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cumshitter posted:

nichael dont feel bad. you put in a lot of effort in something you believed in and i didnt see every post you made but i think you even got paid for it and maybe this is the start of a legit career in something you care about? like you learned a lot of stuff, made connections, and even if it wasnt the result you wanted i think you made a lot of difference

it might feel like wasted effort now but i think youre gonna make something of this. this isnt a failure youre gonna carry for the rest of your life, this is the start of a new beginning

unlike me, the guy who got your name tatood on my rear end. christ, i am going to have to explain that no, i did not get a misspelling of michael on my rear end for the rest of my life. there is no michael.

gently caress em if they dont know an arrested development joke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the thing that most ppl wishing him well seem to he forgetting is that nichael was a good as gently caress poster before he started believing that his bedsore of a state

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

the thing that most ppl wishing him well seem to he forgetting is that nichael was a good as gently caress poster before he started believing that his bedsore of a state

bad state good poster

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/979141180318453762

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

nichael you did good work! you destroyed the bad dems in my book!

basement jihadist has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Sep 7, 2018

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Yeah Harris should probably run for Congress in 2020, doing this good against an entrenched and well financed senator is pretty impressive.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
lmao here's another piece of my spirit gone.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
naichael is prob at the point where he realized he forgot condoms

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Bad luck, nichael. You fought the good fight.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
rip nichael

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
whenever you fall i will catch you, nichael

*crab walks with a hardon*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"oopen marrage" my rear end

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

You probably should vote for Carper regardless. Control of the Senate is pretty important

Ah well, there'll be other seats and other shitlibs to primary

No.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

O M F G

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

THANK GOD Nichael

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
love dat Nichael NichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichaelNichael

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Everyone was really sweet to post this while I was doing the final day of GOTV. I also got tons of texts and PMs in support too; it's incredible to me that people care that much about me, Kerri, our team, or this election. Thank you, really.

I think this was all worth it because we assembled a huge team, with people from all over the country, and I got to meet tons of great people who will certainly be running this country eventually.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

i made a list of good things aboutndelaware

1. tax free shopping
2. aubrey plaza
end of list

Aubrey Plaza was asked to endorse in February. She replied she "doesn't like to get political". She then endorsed us on election day at loving noon. She's terrible too.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Also, the big secret thing I wasn't allowed to tell you all about the campaign was this.

At 23 seconds in this video, you see Kerri and our team giving out food to the homeless, by Front Street. Carper's campaign manager called the police on us, and had them shut us down that day. She actually used the police to take food from homeless people's mouths.

This is her Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/kliannelli/status/947202803033886721

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
hey nike sorry about the result but i hope you are proud of the good work you did i'm upset about the football man but whatever

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

Also, the big secret thing I wasn't allowed to tell you all about the campaign was this.

At 23 seconds in this video, you see Kerri and our team giving out food to the homeless, by Front Street. Carper's campaign manager called the police on us, and had them shut us down that day. She actually used the police to take food from homeless people's mouths.

This is her Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/kliannelli/status/947202803033886721

lol that you were sworn to secresy to supporrt evil but lol i love u naichel

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

lol that you were sworn to secresy to supporrt evil but lol i love u naichel

Kerri didn't want to stir poo poo up, and frankly her niceness is my number one critique of this campaign.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

Kerri didn't want to stir poo poo up, and frankly her niceness is my number one critique of this campaign.

lol that you and your cuckina thinking that decorum matters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

one of the 15 year old volunteers on the team sent me this

this whole team was very diverse in age, class, experience, and background, but it was probably the nicest and funniest group of people I've ever seen. I don't really feel bad that Kerri lost because we tried our best, but I am definitely going to be depressed that we won't have this huge team working together again, anytime soon, and we won't have our insidious OUTSIDE ORGANIZERS here since they're going back to their home states. I'm going to miss them a lot.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im representing the cuckbrain of most cspammers but i want to salute u natchel

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

lol that you and your cuckina thinking that decorum matters

from the first meeting of this campaign, i've been telling kerri and the campaign manager that decorum doesn't matter. I was overruled. it sucks.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you are the better angles sitts in our sholders

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

from the first meeting of this campaign, i've been telling kerri and the campaign manager that decorum doesn't matter. I was overruled. it sucks.

beuifle angle on the sholder

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
did u get laid

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
heavy petting i count

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

also if you want more bad news, all the good candidates lost at every level except basically Lockman for State Senate District 3. Lockman's going to be a drat good leader.

basically, all of the worst possible candidates won.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

also if you want more bad news, all the good candidates lost at every level except basically Lockman for State Senate District 3. Lockman's going to be a drat good leader.

did. u. get.laid.? thats all cspam cares about

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

well you know man, everything's going to have to get a lot worse before it gets a little better.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

did. u. get.laid.? thats all cspam cares about

no. we went back to the office and started drafting plans for 2020. Senator Coons and Governor Carney have to go.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

well you know man, everything's going to have to get a lot worse before it gets a little better.

yup!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

no. we went back to the office and started drafting plans for 2020. Senator Coons and Governor Carney have to go.

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

dude. the whole point of this is to get laid

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
arguably humans built pyramids and space rockets just to get laid.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

Nichael is not posting because he can’t stand to see his av, I bet :(

I love it, thank you! Inspirational.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

dude. the whole point of this is to get laid

i don't think i take pleasure from anything anymore except making hack libs angry

• Locked thread