Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Stay safe, Caydiem. I'll always remember how your game not only outlasted Black Baby Goku's prediction (by like 3 years), but it outlasted Black Baby Goku himself.

I'll also always remember how rabidly insane the goon thread here was about Wildstar, to the point where nerds shouted angrily at me for two whole pages for the crime of not liking the beta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Byolante posted:

Wildstar was bad in the alpha, it was bad in the closed beta, it was bad in the open beta, it was bad at launch.

Not according to Somethingawful it wasn't. The Wildstar thread in this very forum was strongly positive about the game all the way up to the launch date.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Arzachel posted:

There were plenty of true believers, but the general consensus after the open beta was "this is going to get *at least* 6 months of dev time before release, right?".

I posted "sorry I didn't enjoy the beta" after the open beta finished and got shouted down by crazy true believers for two entire pages

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Senor Dog posted:

i think we got that after your 8th time saying that ITT

This is my 4th post in this thread, but ok

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Safe travels, Cyster. I hope that your game will follow in the footsteps of MXO and do really weird poo poo to the remaining few players who stick around for the final minutes

quote:

ramping up enemy difficulty and spawn rates, dropping unique baddies to lay waste among the time wasters (angels, demons, and high level agents), and the typical addition of gaping human eyes crying blood on the horizon.