Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Seriously, the only negative on Julio tonight was the bobble on the ball that should have been called complete. Otherwise he was the entirety of the Falcons offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
as a Devonta Freeman fantasy owner I am Mad Online right now

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Abugadu posted:

Seriously, the only negative on Julio tonight was the bobble on the ball that should have been called complete. Otherwise he was the entirety of the Falcons offense.

At this rate, after making the huge assumption that he stays healthy for an entire season, Julio is on pace to have over 2,700 yards receiving.

And....
0 touchdowns.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1037937881900347392

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Chichevache posted:

At this rate, after making the huge assumption that he stays healthy for an entire season, Julio is on pace to have over 2,700 yards receiving.

And....
0 touchdowns.

This would be the amazing season

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

axeil posted:

Oh I forgot about MaddenCam(tm). That poo poo sucked and I'm still convinced it's why they called that one Julio catch not a catch since you couldn't see jackshit from the angle they had.

I don't think replay reviews just look at the broadcast angle a few times and call it a day

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Ultra Carp

EmbryoSteve posted:

This would be the amazing season

This is basically the season Calvin Johnson had in 2012. 1,964 yards and only five touchdowns.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Falcons were not the team I thought they were, going to have to count them out. The Eagles also looked like rear end but a win is a win.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Elephanthead posted:

The Falcons were not the team I thought they were, going to have to count them out. The Eagles also looked like rear end but a win is a win.

Sometimes poo poo happens and guys just have a bad game, and Sark's play calling wasn't doing anyone any favors as far as the Falcons go.

But man, Matt Ryan spent that game looking like final year Peyton.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Absolutely, Ryan screwed Julio out of an easy touchdown.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Matt Ryan is so bad and the Falcons are pure trash

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

indigi posted:

Julio is loving washed.

lmfao what the gently caress?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sunday the dolphins give up on gase and tannehill forever

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I’m tired has hell but pretty happy and despite a slow offensive start and flubs on special teams I think the Eagles are in a good spot to fix what needs fixing and be real darn good.

Falcons fans sorry about your broke quarterback and single offensive weapon. As amazing as Julio is he can’t be expected to completely carry the team like that.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Sproles and Frank Gore.

There can only be one

There is one...

Hall of Fame waiting for both of them :getin:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I think the Jets got the better coach when they hired Bowles over Quinn... And that isn't saying much...

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Matt Ryan just needs more weapons.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yodzilla posted:

I’m tired has hell but pretty happy and despite a slow offensive start and flubs on special teams I think the Eagles are in a good spot to fix what needs fixing and be real darn good.

Falcons fans sorry about your broke quarterback and single offensive weapon. As amazing as Julio is he can’t be expected to completely carry the team like that.

Actually Coleman looked great and Freeman looked pretty good, they just couldn’t hang with our front 7. Understandably, really.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

three posted:

Matt Ryan just needs more weapons.

This is sarcasm right?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CyberPingu posted:

This is sarcasm right?

Trust me on this, don’t

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Amy Pole Her posted:

Trust me on this, don’t

Line up Suh at TE.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

three posted:

Line up Suh at TE.

suh is best at kicker

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/seattle-seahawks-dismantling-rift-russell-wilson-pete-carroll

quote:

One former Seahawk says he and a handful of teammates speculated that Carroll judged Wilson too emotionally fragile to handle the criticism, be it from them or his coaches.

quote:

Many who lamented how Wilson was treated differently now believed, truly believed, that Carroll had called a pass play to give Wilson a better chance to win the Super Bowl MVP award and decrease Marshawn Lynch’s chances, perhaps conveniently ignoring that offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell might have actually called the play.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

suh is best at kicker

:golfclap:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

lmao

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pete Carroll is a dumbass.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://mobile.twitter.com/ShowtimeTate/status/1038083699122823169

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
a bunch of mad, injured, washed up vets saying there was no competition after losing to said competition.

michael bennet is a backup
kam dead/failed physical
cliff dead/failed physical
sherman washed
lynch injured/washed

russel wilson - coming off of a career year

the seahawks dynasty is alive and well , despite butt mad aging veterans and east coast hit pieces

Barudak
May 7, 2007

After a game like that I hope the falcons stick with their offensive coordinator and trade Julio Jones to the AFC.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Falcons spent a first round pick on Ridley. They lose and he doesn’t even have a target.

good move, there, Sark

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

indigi posted:

Julio is loving washed.

:wrong:

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

It's amazing how Steve Sarkisian has leveraged a few decent seasons at Washington into so many jobs.

His agent must be connected.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

DaFrugalGamer posted:

a bunch of mad, injured, washed up vets saying there was no competition after losing to said competition.

michael bennet is a backup
kam dead/failed physical
cliff dead/failed physical
sherman washed
lynch injured/washed

russel wilson - coming off of a career year

the seahawks dynasty is alive and well , despite butt mad aging veterans and east coast hit pieces

:thunk:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
lol Falcons redzone offense

"washed" already annoying

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I really think Matt Ryan's issues last night were tied to his knee brace getting all hosed up. If it was too stiff/tight I can see that messing up his mechanics.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

lol Falcons redzone offense

"washed" already annoying

I washed my clothes today.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

axeil posted:

I really think Matt Ryan's issues last night were tied to his knee brace getting all hosed up. If it was too stiff/tight I can see that messing up his mechanics.

I think he broke it on a slide, i saw the trainers cut it off after he slid after a scramble.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Please dont engage with that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Don’t quote people on my ignore list tia

• Locked thread