Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Here's some film of Derek Carr encountering a scary ghost in the pocket:
https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/1040018833417719808

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

DrunkPanda posted:

I live in L.A. I think I have the right to say my city has the worst traffic. I used to live in Denver, and Denver low-key also has the worst traffic. Especially when you are trying to drive down I25 during rush hour and there's a rockies game on that night. You may as well just rent a hotel room for the night instead of trying to make that commute.

In conclusion, gently caress the Rockies. They aren't even good, I don't know why Coloradoans like that stupid team.

Denverites bandwagon the Rockies when they are good but when they're not, they just like to hang out and drink at a ballpark. Summer evenings in Denver have tremendous weather. I-25 has gotten pretty bad.

Anyway, I finally got around to rewatching SEA-DEN. Things I noticed:

-The Broncos had a lot of success in two TE sets, with Butt and Heuerman on the field.
-The tackle play seems much improved from last year, though maybe Seattle's edge rushers are just bad.
-I would expect to see Lindsay and Freeman split carries close to evenly, with Booker a distant third. Lindsay looked as good in preseason as he did against Seattle. But the Broncos ran exactly one play in the red zone so it's hard to know who gets the carries there.
-The secondary did a lot of talking to each other after giving up receptions to the TE. Still a quality group but not dominant anymore.
-Not at all impressed with Seattle's corners. All three Keenum picks were to safeties; the Broncos receivers got open pretty easily.
-The Broncos used a couple of RPOs and that goofy "pitch forward to the WR" end-around play, but waited until they were down 24-20 early in the fourth to use them. I'm guessing that's all they've managed to practice so far.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

cavallingus posted:

*checks NL West standings* hmm yes the rockies suck
Yeah their inability to cover the TE is a big concern for me. I don't know how good Sissly really is but he looked like Shannon Sharpe out there.

The Chiefs will put up points for sure. They're going to have to double Hill and that will open it up for Kelce.

• Locked thread