Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Qurnah posted:

BONUS Campaign Poster

"A Sweden for everyone, not just for the rich."

"Taxevasion - Schooltrip"

"Overtime - time over"

"Billionaires - Pensioneers"

"Salary after gender - Salary after effort"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
perfect snipe

Ali Alkali
Apr 23, 2008

Apes-Ma posted:

So, how bad is Sverigedemokraterne compared to Dansk Folkeparti and Frp? And who would win in a fight between Jimmie Åkesson and Carl I. Hagen?

i dunno, i dont care about denmark and norway and i dont care about their racists

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
Campaign posters - idiot edition

The Sweden Democrats had the genius idea of not relaying their moronic message on their campaign posters this year so people can be free to project whatever onto their perfect smiling aryan faces.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
Jimmie went and did a nazism again

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=7038640

quote:

Jimmie Åkesson's (SD) words on integration allowed Annie Lööf (C) to look red in SVT's final debate.

- But how do you express yourself? rooted the center leader and banged her hand in the podium.

The final debate in SVT was called for when integration was spoken.
- Why is it so hard for these people to get a job? Well, that's because they are not Swedes. They do not fit into Sweden, said Jimmie Åkesson (SD).
Center Party leader Annie Lööf responded directly, and strongly:

- But how do you express yourself !?
Hear the word exchange in the clip above.
The statement that new arrivals do not get jobs because they do not fit in the country also got SVT to react. At the end of the final night, the channel commented:
"Let's start by saying that Jimmie Åkesson's statement was grossly generalizing, and SVT disagrees," said Program Manager Martina Nord.

The Swedish Democrats take the resignation as SVT takes a stand against the party:
"It's an act that is unprecedented in modern Swedish history," writes from the party's twitter account.
"Unacceptable. Shitchannel ", writes the party top Martin Kinnunen.

sorry for the google translate broken english

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Ali Alkali posted:

btw for those who remember Tinkzorg from old lf, he has pretty much become a prominent figure in the swedish alt right movement

what the gently caress

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007

Ali Alkali posted:

btw for those who remember Tinkzorg from old lf, he has pretty much become a prominent figure in the swedish alt right movement

This just isn't true

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Which party does the Swedish bikini team support?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ali Alkali posted:

Tinkzorg is malcolm kyeyune and he got expelled from the young leftist for defending The Revolutionary Front, a communist and antifascist organization(their praxis was to visit nazis at night and put an axe in the door). Later he started a pod with another former young leftist who met the same fate, Markus Allard. I think they started with a kind of leftist populist outlook but they soon took a pretty huge right turn, especially on immigration, and the pod got some popularity i think. Allard created a populist local party, Örebropartiet, and one of its current candidates is famous racist cop Peter Springare. Meanwhile Kyeyune has also made a career as a writer for a lot of right wing papers as a leftist who has realized the truth about how immigration is going to destroy the last bits of folkhemmet(the idealized welfare state that the social democrats is said to have built under their hegemony in the middle of the last century) but before that his bread and butter was attacking identity politics.

I said he was a prominent figure but i actually dont know who cares about him anymore. I looked up his blog which he hasnt updated in 9 months and in the latest blog post he turns his back on reality, assuming a need for gated communities in sweden to defend our property from the violence in the "slums".

lol

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007

Ali Alkali posted:

I said he was a prominent figure but i actually dont know who cares about him anymore. I looked up his blog which he hasnt updated in 9 months and in the latest blog post he turns his back on reality, assuming a need for gated communities in sweden to defend our property from the violence in the "slums".

Why do you lie about these things?

"Låt mig vara bärare av dåliga nyheter. Sverige kommer inte att gå mot att bli ett ”grindsamhälle”. Sverige kommer inte börja ”se ut som Brasilien”. Sverige kommer inte bli ett land av inhägnade medelklassreservat, där de boende gått med på amputera sin humanistiska hjärnhalva i utbyte mot ett liv i (relativ) säkerhet. Allt detta är blott naiva önskedrömmar, och det finns stora, materiella skäl till att så är fallet. Sverige är på ett fundamentalt plan inte byggt för att ha gated communities."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8J2AZOwOM8

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is a proud american forum please speak american

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I always knew the swedes were fascists. It's always the ones who protest the loudest.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

is this the election when the evil people win?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this is a proud american forum please speak american

Foreign memes are the best part of these election threads. Though the Swedes have yet to bring us something as great as Super Gordito

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007
My town has been thrown into the trashheap and everyone is angry so this place will probably be a Sweden Democrat stronghold in the future. Hope I'm wroooong.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Peanut President posted:

Foreign memes are the best part of these election threads. Though the Swedes have yet to bring us something as great as Super Gordito

:hai:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Ali Alkali posted:

Tinkzorg is malcolm kyeyune and he got expelled from the young leftist for defending The Revolutionary Front, a communist and antifascist organization(their praxis was to visit nazis at night and put an axe in the door). Later he started a pod with another former young leftist who met the same fate, Markus Allard. I think they started with a kind of leftist populist outlook but they soon took a pretty huge right turn, especially on immigration, and the pod got some popularity i think. Allard created a populist local party, Örebropartiet, and one of its current candidates is famous racist cop Peter Springare. Meanwhile Kyeyune has also made a career as a writer for a lot of right wing papers as a leftist who has realized the truth about how immigration is going to destroy the last bits of folkhemmet(the idealized welfare state that the social democrats is said to have built under their hegemony in the middle of the last century) but before that his bread and butter was attacking identity politics.

animeflickor

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Alexios posted:

"Låt mig vara bärare av dåliga nyheter. Sverige kommer inte att gå mot att bli ett ”grindsamhälle”. Sverige kommer inte börja ”se ut som Brasilien”. Sverige kommer inte bli ett land av inhägnade medelklassreservat, där de boende gått med på amputera sin humanistiska hjärnhalva i utbyte mot ett liv i (relativ) säkerhet. Allt detta är blott naiva önskedrömmar, och det finns stora, materiella skäl till att så är fallet. Sverige är på ett fundamentalt plan inte byggt för att ha gated communities."

dammit i was hoping tinkzorg was gonna be sweden's first black white nationalist

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007
Stinkzorg apparently just appeared on danish national tv so UUUUUHHHHH

https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/debatten/-/debatten-2018-09-06#!/01:00

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Everyone is focused on the democrats but the left party possibly doubling their vote seems like a big deal.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Alexios posted:

whatd he say

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
the most amazing thing about the Social Democrats imho is that their TV campaign ad is literally Löfven going to a hot dog stand and delivering a John Galt speech as the dude goes "sir this is a hot dog stand". No really

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Alexios posted:

oh good, it's about Skane

my family's from Skane, this should be piss hell

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Karl Barks posted:

Everyone is focused on the democrats but the left party possibly doubling their vote seems like a big deal.

Well since about 70% of parliament considers them to be as bad as SD it's unfortunatley not, but it does give me some hope for the future since alot of those votes are young people

Soulfucker posted:

the most amazing thing about the Social Democrats imho is that their TV campaign ad is literally Löfven going to a hot dog stand and delivering a John Galt speech as the dude goes "sir this is a hot dog stand". No really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrl_lc9oLa8

also SD's is this nazi standing in a field with the sun in his eyes looking like a moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkW5Pl1fwI

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Good luck with the election from Minnesota, regular republicans already try and say you’re the example how if the world shouldn’t be because everyone there has been raped by refugees, so now you’re half utopia/half being used in the same breathe as Venuzeula

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I’m gonna get drunk and yell at the television tomorrow after voting, and also before

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
here's an oldie but goldie from the swedish nazi democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-M2rtKuHbM

the breakhandles reads "pensions" or "immigration"

also that loving whiny voice infuriates me beyond reason

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Qurnah posted:

Well since about 70% of parliament considers them to be as bad as SD it's unfortunatley not, but it does give me some hope for the future since alot of those votes are young people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrl_lc9oLa8

also SD's is this nazi standing in a field with the sun in his eyes looking like a moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkW5Pl1fwI

I like how you can tell how insufferable a part is by how by small business worshiping political ads running on TV.

Having a hot dog stand and treating your immigrant workers like poo poo doesn't make you Warren Buffet.

Ali Alkali
Apr 23, 2008

Alexios posted:

drat it seems you didnt read what i said or the original post in the blog

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

nah, they have been there before when Fis party leader was party leader for V ( who later got kicked from V for tax fraud).
the major thing this election is the collapse of the social Democratic Party, which given the extremely successful history of S is a huge thing.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
It's election day binches!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/swedish-election-poised-gains-heated-polls-180909055021780.html

quote:

Polls have opened in Sweden's legislative elections on Sunday, with the far-right expected to win a record score as voters unhappy about immigration punish one of the few remaining left-wing governments in Europe.

:shepicide:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Woot

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stupid americans being so reactionary and racist to support Trump!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

:sweden:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnirrVYg9qI

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

stay safe Sweden and plz don’t go fash

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The Puppet Master posted:

stay safe Sweden and plz don’t go fash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer