Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Martout posted:

well obviously but I mean more so and more formally like "Alliansen is dead, long live Kristna Sverigealliansen!"

Anything involving Ebba in a uniform *might* have my attention. this is a really lovely sexist joke I know please forgive me but watching her and Uffe ranting yesterday still makes me so happy

I went to a Djurgården Hockey game today and saw Lars Ohly in line while waiting to take a piss. As an American, that was kinda odd.

Dirk Pitt has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Jan 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
the mewling from ulf and ebba has been like a tonic for my ears but it doesn't alter the fact that this government is going to suck so loving much

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ted hitler posted:

The left party, formerly known as the communist party got 8% of the vote in the 2018 election
the German Greens have about 20% support so they're gonna need to do better than that

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
did they end up having it? who won