Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Qurnah posted:

Jimmie Nazi is on SVT 2 right now

That boycott lasted for almost two days lmao

they were talking to SVT last night lol. Linus Bylund was on a loving panel.

some of my colleagues were hoping today that the expat vote count on Wednesday gives Alliansen(ugh) a mandate. is this likely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
So M got the Talman it looks like. As an American immigrant, this election is fascinating. It is literally a mirror of lovely Democrat politics during the Obama regime coming up to a vote.

I'm sticking with my election night prediction (courtesy of a friend who believes in hell world) that M+KD are the governors of Sweden in the near future. This baffles many Swede's but we are in a post :decorum: world.

Dirk Pitt has issued a correction as of 20:05 on Sep 22, 2018

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
So Ulf has to be really loving mad today, right?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
M+KD I’d imagine. but I think they vote tomorrow.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Martout posted:

watch as M (the bourgeoisie) and KD (what pass for christian fundies over here) cozy up to the nazis right loving quick

they already did to get their budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Martout posted:

well obviously but I mean more so and more formally like "Alliansen is dead, long live Kristna Sverigealliansen!"

Anything involving Ebba in a uniform *might* have my attention. this is a really lovely sexist joke I know please forgive me but watching her and Uffe ranting yesterday still makes me so happy

I went to a Djurgården Hockey game today and saw Lars Ohly in line while waiting to take a piss. As an American, that was kinda odd.

Dirk Pitt has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Jan 12, 2019