Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I hope the nazis don't win op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Ali Alkali posted:

btw for those who remember Tinkzorg from old lf, he has pretty much become a prominent figure in the swedish alt right movement

:yikes:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Peanut President posted:

Foreign memes are the best part of these election threads. Though the Swedes have yet to bring us something as great as Super Gordito

:hai:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Woot

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The Puppet Master posted:

stay safe Sweden and plz don’t go fash

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

What's going on

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

CAROL posted:

we’re in hell now imo

:rip:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Willie Tomg posted:

they're only going mostly fash, and a little bit commie with centrists eating a raft of poo poo. let's go: one more fascist/centrist parliamentary coalition

Getting 10% less of the vote seems bad for the fash though

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

The biggest surprise to me is that the voter turnout is lower than 2014, at 84.4%. Seemed a more clearly contentious election in the lead-up. Economical good times in play I guess.

lol I would kill for those numbers in the US

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

babypolis posted:

i think theres something to be said about trumps idiocy stifling fascist movements around the world. no one wants to look as dumb as america does right now

Honestly Yeah