Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Ali Alkali posted:

btw for those who remember Tinkzorg from old lf, he has pretty much become a prominent figure in the swedish alt right movement

elaborate immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Ali Alkali posted:

Tinkzorg is malcolm kyeyune and he got expelled from the young leftist for defending The Revolutionary Front, a communist and antifascist organization(their praxis was to visit nazis at night and put an axe in the door). Later he started a pod with another former young leftist who met the same fate, Markus Allard. I think they started with a kind of leftist populist outlook but they soon took a pretty huge right turn, especially on immigration, and the pod got some popularity i think. Allard created a populist local party, Örebropartiet, and one of its current candidates is famous racist cop Peter Springare. Meanwhile Kyeyune has also made a career as a writer for a lot of right wing papers as a leftist who has realized the truth about how immigration is going to destroy the last bits of folkhemmet(the idealized welfare state that the social democrats is said to have built under their hegemony in the middle of the last century) but before that his bread and butter was attacking identity politics.

I said he was a prominent figure but i actually dont know who cares about him anymore. I looked up his blog which he hasnt updated in 9 months and in the latest blog post he turns his back on reality, assuming a need for gated communities in sweden to defend our property from the violence in the "slums".

animeflickor

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Alexios posted:

Why do you lie about these things?

"Låt mig vara bärare av dåliga nyheter. Sverige kommer inte att gå mot att bli ett ”grindsamhälle”. Sverige kommer inte börja ”se ut som Brasilien”. Sverige kommer inte bli ett land av inhägnade medelklassreservat, där de boende gått med på amputera sin humanistiska hjärnhalva i utbyte mot ett liv i (relativ) säkerhet. Allt detta är blott naiva önskedrömmar, och det finns stora, materiella skäl till att så är fallet. Sverige är på ett fundamentalt plan inte byggt för att ha gated communities."

dammit i was hoping tinkzorg was gonna be sweden's first black white nationalist

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Alexios posted:

Stinkzorg apparently just appeared on danish national tv so UUUUUHHHHH

https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/debatten/-/debatten-2018-09-06#!/01:00

whatd he say