Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol that image is quite the hill for that photographer to choose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So according to these lawyers anyone who has ever had a photo go viral is owed hundreds of thousands by imgur. cool

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Thats exactly what Argentinean hitler wants you to think

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

The justice system is a massive extortionist syndicate.

It’s awesome how debtors prison is becoming a thing again fully.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
hahah holy poo poo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Reply of the Zaporozhian Lowtax

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Turtlicious posted:

Scum bags like this are the ducking worst.

I HATE DUCKS SO MUCH

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
This hitler guy and his cronies seem like real jerks.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Hitlerbee and Associates

Making fun of their name is illegal please give me 1000 dollars this is a laywer

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
aunt dead so what

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
My extremely legit lawfirm that engages in pointless back and forth emails instead of just going to court and moving on.
:hmmyes:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Nice! posted:

If they do actually file suit a googlin tells me missouri has some fee shifting statute regarding frivolous or fraudulent claims, so your attorney could potentially get paid even if they represented you pro bono.

Someone send a pigeon to Leonard "J." Crabs' compound in South America. He's back baby.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

a mysterious cloak posted:

That's what I read, just for a moment, while scrolling too fast :a2m:

hell same

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

joebuddah posted:

Looks like Higbee isn't paying for their images. Anyone work for or know someone at istock?

http://testor.higbee-associates.com/index.html

Emailed getty about it but I doubt anyone actually reads incoming emails.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bring back old gbs posted:

isnt getty the origin of this modern copyright extortion scheme??

yes lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
can woman get pragant from prelitigation?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Oh I forgot, at some time around 2005 or so, Higbee sent me a legal threat because somebody on the forums linked to an image of a sausage. Like, the food. A sausage.

I never saw such a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sunswipe posted:

I'm thinking Lowtax chooses a goon for the fight (Lowtax isn't allowed to fight as the rules stipulate no cyborgs), who breaks his arm at the last minute. Just as it looks like the fight will default to Higbee , who is twirling his moustache while paying off the guy he paid to take out Lowtax's fighter, the doors are thrown open and Uwe Boll walks down to the ring. He's already in his boxing gear and throws off his robe before jumping into the ring. Uwe effortlessly defeats Higbee's champion, ending with an uppercut that launches him out of the ring to land on Higbee and Shaunteece. The film ends on Lowtax and Uwe doing a big Carl Weathers and Arnold Schwarzenegger handshake as Uwe says something like "Ze only Zometing Awful now is zat guy's face!"

:yeshaha:

• Locked thread