Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
op if i buy all of these will it teach me how to code? if yes i might be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
all i can say is this poo poo had better be for real because i am seriously primed to pull the trigger

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

r u ready to WALK posted:

OP is selling all his obsolete variables because nowadays his code looks like

emoji-oriented programming. badass.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Triglav posted:

looking for an uninitialized variable to fix my code do u have one

this sounds very illegal to me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

no butt stuff!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yo op can i get a free sample? i need to know if this is the real poo poo ya feel?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

don’t take any wooden nickels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Visual GNUdio posted:

I'll just dig through your garbage and collect what's left

oh, is search working again?

• Locked thread