Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
The book, much like a cat, chooses its owner. If one does not have book, has thyself posted hard and true enough? Pisssssssssssssss be thy BOOK haver. Bles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Twoday, I need assurances that this book exists.. MY WIFE needs some kind of physical proof. Keep on talking about a teumo book but nothing ever arrives. This is make or break it for our relationship, please have a book delivered.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I will divorce everyone

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE
I do not have buk but I wonder: is it because buk does not exist? Or is it me that does not exist

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

kyojin posted:

I do not have buk but I wonder: is it because buk does not exist? Or is it me that does not exist

Last I heard there were shipping issues, I think it's just tough to self publish a book and get it out to all the corners of the globe

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
twoday, agree to do a second book if trmup goes to jail (it’s fine, won’t happen…unless…)

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
I am also shamefully bookless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What fo the censoref bits say?

E: finished it finally (on the bog). Now do I alphabetize it under T or C?

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 17:19 on Mar 20, 2023

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

where book

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
The distributor was supposed to reship the missing ones last month but I haven't heard that anyone received them, I will inquire and see what happened

in other news, I have started messing around with the leather covers, working with leather is more complicated than I expected. Will post an update once I make one that looks decent

twoday
May 4, 2005

ok final list going to the distributor tomorrow for a resend, pm me your address if you're holding

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

twoday posted:

ok final list going to the distributor tomorrow for a resend, pm me your address if you're holding

pmed you on kickstarter, don't have pms on here.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This poo poo had better get a Caldecott for what you've put into it

Yes I know what a Caldecott is

twoday
May 4, 2005

ok well this is a total mess, I am having a difficult time corresponding people's usernames here with their addresses and real names

please PM me again on here or kickstarter if you still didn't receive a book, and pm me with your address, if you didn't receive a PM from me in the past few days

twoday
May 4, 2005

anyway, the shipment that was supposed to happen in February didn't happen, I am trying to sort it all out now

sorry, bookless people

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I read about coronal mass ejection and thought of printed media.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

tremu

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019
I crave boooooooook

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

hang in there baby

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

hang in there baby

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Volume 2 better include the Trump Indictments. :laffo:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yes Hello,

I haven’t written here in a while because the news is unfortunate; the remaining books are in storage in the US and I don’t have access to them. I am not in America right now and haven’t been since the publication of the books, so I don’t have access to them personally. The person I was relying on to ship the stuff moved to another country, the back up person is suffering from recovery of a serious injury. I can’t in good conscience ask them to ship it till they are well again. So I patiently wait for that.

In the meantime, I am still working on the leather bound cover versions of the book, and 5 paintings I owe to people, I am still working on that.

To people who say I don’t ship out books to anyone, I would like to point out that all the people who haven’t yet received books are all people who I have already sent books to, and which got lost in the mail.

I have not disappeared nor have I forgotten, but I am worried that the person in New York with the recovering injury won’t be able to mail out a new batch of books soon, and that it will only happen when I return to America myself, which I will only do when I finish making the leather covers which I probably need to personally import and distribute somehow. Sorry to everyone who hasn’t gotten a book yet. I’ve already tried to send one to you, I’ll make sure you get one, and I will send another one out.

I am working on the leather covers. They are difficult and a lot of work but the results are promising so far. Once they are done I will bring them back to america and distribute them from there. And to all the people who never got your original book even though I sent it out, I will resend those out at that time too.

twoday has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Jun 9, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

My book smelled like smoked ham when it arrived.

I only hope everyone's copy is that cool.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carth Dookie posted:

My book smelled like smoked ham when it arrived.

Same except only after I read it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'm still jealous of the goon who got bonus ants with their book

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I ordered two books from twoday and got two books :blessed:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Wrex Ruckus posted:

I ordered two books from twoday and got two books :blessed:

This is a slap in the face to the bookless!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

On average, both of you got a book

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

one day I shall Book

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Found the cover for volume 2

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
thats where all the missing book went

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

thats where all the missing book went

explains everything.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rwu7jw9udU1qk3d2x.mp4

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

twoday posted:

To people who say I don’t ship out books to anyone, I would like to point out that all the people who haven’t yet received books are all people who I have already sent books to, and which got lost in the mail.
Including people outside the US who haven't paid the surprise shipping charge yet? I DMed offering to pay it on Kickstarter at the end of last year and via the forums in May, with no response.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Book of Brandon when?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Book of Brandon when?

this admin doesn't have the same manic character of the Trump years. it wouldn't work nearly as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

this admin doesn't have the same manic character of the Trump years. it wouldn't work nearly as well

OK Pahmphlet of Brandon it is :mmmhmm: