Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
also need a recounting of 2DCATs face to face with the Trump! himself. Or 2DCAT yelling Peckerwood in the halls of the Whitehouse. Or 2DCAT brown bagging it on the curb of the Whitehouse driveway after being denied entry to a Rose Garden press briefing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Yeah, Book of fictional 2Dcat situations sounds good

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
2Dcat negged Trump to his face lmao

If I can I'll try to find some of the good cspam posts I have saved once I'm way less high

There are also some choice images that aernt posted so much anymore that were integral to the pre election era that I have saved I'll try to find them too

twoday
May 4, 2005

What, is that real

twoday
May 4, 2005

Is 2Dcat even real??

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

2Dcat negged Trump to his face lmao

If I can I'll try to find some of the good cspam posts I have saved once I'm way less high

There are also some choice images that aernt posted so much anymore that were integral to the pre election era that I have saved I'll try to find them too

The what era? In the beginning, there was the escalator

The escalator is probably our God because Trump descended from it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

Is 2Dcat even real??

twodaycat

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Like, 2dcqt literally made Trump order a new portrait to hang in all government buildings lmao

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

twoday posted:

Link it

Also, there are no page numbers so I can rearrange poo poo at will. If you look at the gif in the OP you can see that I wrote the book of baloogan in the wrong order

nothing cvould be more true to its source

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

What, is that real

2dcat is real and strong and my friend

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

twoday posted:

Yeah, Book of fictional 2Dcat situations sounds good

I think all of those are true. I remember him posting pictures from the Whitehouse bathrooms, and a picture of him sitting on the Whitehouse driveway with brown bag in hand. Of course I am so broke brain at this point these could all be figments of my imagination.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

twoday posted:

Is 2Dcat even real??

:megaman:

but no, not really, disregard that poo poo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's all real, 2dcat had an unspecified government job that actually had him briefing at the white house in between being a kickin rad synthwave artist (not a joke, one of his songs is one of my 2018 most played) and he had a ton of scoops before they got posted in the thread

Eventually the chuds managed to push him out

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
yeah the 2DCAT stuff is all true. he really did all that stuff and personally briefed trump on multiple occasions. He also tipped us off a couple times before news broke. If I remember correctly he warned us of some really funny news that was about to break about an hour before the announcement of Mueller was announced. He has also been spotted in the background of congressional hearing on CSPAN streams where he would wear his :megaman: pin which for a while was used by him as a breaking news siren.

Tainen has issued a correction as of 05:23 on Sep 8, 2018

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

It's all real, 2dcat had an unspecified government job that actually had him briefing at the white house in between being a kickin rad synthwave artist (not a joke, one of his songs is one of my 2018 most played) and he had a ton of scoops before they got posted in the thread

Eventually the chuds managed to push him out

wait...2dcat got got?

when?

i missed this

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm just amazed at the Trump thread bad avs

jeez

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

okay yeah I was wrong, someone get in touch with 2DCAT, I'm busy trying to get in touch with Venom Snake

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

another idea for the book of 2dcat: 2 truths and a lie style

a kid's activity book style circle the lies with several hypothetical things 2dcat did along with his real things

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

wait...2dcat got got?

when?

i missed this

Like a week ago he finally cashed in, he was in n vacation in the Caribbean this week and he posted a pic of turdfuzz (the av) as a bartender in his hotel

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

Like a week ago he finally cashed in, he was in n vacation in the Caribbean this week and he posted a pic of turdfuzz (the av) as a bartender in his hotel

aww dang

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

maybe a book of joementum that lists his favorite prog rock artists and albums unconstitutional institutions

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Joementum doesn't post as much anymore but he absolutely deserves a book, those are also posts that deserve to be remembered

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

other big memorable pre election cspam days:

the day we thought ted cruz had a sex tape with bullet farmer

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

other big memorable pre election cspam days:

the day we thought ted cruz had a sex tape with bullet farmer

And then the Ted Cruz lookalike actually made a sex tape

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I found 2Dcat's post trump brief post.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002&userid=215300&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post473697946

2dcat posted:

Tromp is literally the dumbest adult I have ever talked to. Have you ever spoken with those people who try to pretend that they know everything and cut you off mid sentence to try and finish what you're saying with the question "oh, so what you're saying is..."

That is Tromp, and every time I had to respond with, no, what I'm actually trying to say is...

I honestly don't know how he's managed to do anything in life.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Boosted also was notorious for not loving with the thread legends, but ruling the trump toxx thread with an iron fist and probating all for any perceived wrong think

He also said that the toxx didnt apply to him because he made the thread

Also fishmech was the best IK

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

twoday posted:

I have been trying to make music and do other things that express that for years, and my music is fairly good but I feel that text is really the best way to do this.

Some earlier works:

That last one is painted over another painting (that is a copy of a painting by a famous artist that was made by an unknown art student) that was made in the 1890s

do u have an etsy?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not in it voted 1

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sheng-Ji excluded, voted 5

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

what the

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

the Sheng-Ji Yang Exclusion Zone

twoday
May 4, 2005

Wynona Dryder posted:

do u have an etsy?

No, why, do you have something that needs up-cycling?

This 2Dcat stuff is great

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i don't have anything to contribute other than this a really cool project and it reminds me that even though lol nothing matters this is a neat little community of people who do cool and fun stuff :shobon:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Yeah this is a cool thing and unlike most goon projects seems likely to actually get finished.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
please include every one of my posts from every one of the trump threads in the book of me thanks in advance

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
are you going to include the british politics thread?

twoday
May 4, 2005

found this while looking up a font:

people don't say "trumped up" enough. Did you see that guy getting shot? That was really trumped up, I almost puked

Mycroft Holmes posted:

are you going to include the british politics thread?

I think a Brexit section would be good if there is some good material. British stuff inherently lends itself to older calligraphy styles better than American politics

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Crazy cloud was president if cspam for a while

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

Crazy cloud was president if cspam for a while

first c-spam president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU