Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

twoday posted:

The book
It's at the post office
Yes
YES
The book is out

god I wish that was me

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

give me your address and I'll see if I can swing by

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I am being very normal and not complaining, but does anyone know what USPS is shipping this under? I got a package lost in the ether somewhere

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

no other poster in history has shipped books. and he shipped books so fast your head will spin

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

the book reviews are trending positively. uhhhh trending positively towards the negative

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

oh my god book is here

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

when is book 2 coming out

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

copies of the book should also be sent to the journalists who got a piss hat

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

the what now hat?

former trump thread poster Pancakes (very nice fella IRL) made some sick hats for purchase and got some extra for journalists that he thought it would be funny for. here's some photographic evidence

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhKrvGznbb8/?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

soon they will be calling me mr VerpackG

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Just ship it and make them tell you what you need to do in the off-chance it lands in front of someone who gives the first poo poo about anything, imho

yeah gently caress laws lmao

what are they gonna do, arrest you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

well it’ll either awaken that or the posters spirit. which is probably the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Squinky v2.0 posted:

I had my Book sitting on an end table and had some folks over for the holiday. this woman recognized the cover image and started leafing through it. I just said it was “some guy on the internet” and she said she loved it & her husband just had to see it.

he works in publishing, specifically political stuff. lots of politicians and general political sphere grifters any cspam poster would know. he gave it a pretty thorough look over for several minutes while everyone else was watching football, silently put it down on the table, and then did not in any way acknowledge what he had just looked it or even that he had looked at anything at all.

that’s wassup