Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

2Dcat negged Trump to his face lmao

If I can I'll try to find some of the good cspam posts I have saved once I'm way less high

There are also some choice images that aernt posted so much anymore that were integral to the pre election era that I have saved I'll try to find them too

The what era? In the beginning, there was the escalator

The escalator is probably our God because Trump descended from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

Is 2Dcat even real??

twodaycat

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Oh I just got why it was 45

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

It was my av for a few weeks, but through a complex series of exchanges I ended up handing it over to shovelbum, who is actually a sailor

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=168550

It's so beautiful

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

test test

Still got to do the other layers but that can't possibly take as long as this one did, with all the little details

2dcat album cover

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the grimoire girls

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

yeah, that's what I meant actually, I will send you a giant pack of really nice ones

I said cookies because I assume that most people don't know what a stroopwafel is

They're getting pretty common in the US these days, happily.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Where did it wash up anyway

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

Here's what we're working with

gotta adjust it to be a trumpocentric model of the uniiverse

gold ink

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I saw a Klein blue canvas it was blue as poo poo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

thanks twoday :toot:

wheres my minidisc release

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
found an image of a painting that might be of interest here, painter was a marine engineer, a run of prints was done after his death for a fundraiser and i've seen one before but never found an image of it to share here, it's of engineers doing a piston pull on a ship

edit: found a great copy

shovelbum has issued a correction as of 18:37 on Aug 5, 2019

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I love this old stuff bc a lot of times when you see it in museums it's all dark as gently caress from age so Tahiti or wherever looks depressing and sinister

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

It's the sound of a brain breaking according to the trumonthread

Trunphead like godhead

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
face eating shirt looking good in navy

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Assyrian art offers many puking lions for comparison

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
oh my leopard stickers showed up, they were delivered with signature required so there was a little bit of redelivery tag with the mailman but they're nice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

I have no idea why they are made in Latvia, did it have a cool stamp at least?

No it was in a nice nondescript professional cardboard envelope, unusual only in that it was coming from Riga.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Buck Wildman posted:

there are worse afterlives to believe in than "keep going as an rear end in a top hat skeleton who plays a xylophone and messes with nobles and the elderly"

There are worse lives even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
C splam