Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Has anybody outside North America gotten theirs yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Thankfully I saw the message about the shipping payment today, so I can rationalize the expense as a birthday present to me.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I will wait for book as long as it takes

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
So, I got no updates on Book,no shiping info, no date, but my sister just asked me why I bought a Trump book , with a pic attached :getin: Thanks twoday, I'm at another place currently, but I can't wait to read it!

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I finally had the opportunity to read BOOK, and it was glorius.The memories of all the little moments; the little "this user as permabanned" under cumshitter's and Baloogan's names; all the trups and tlrumps.

My mom also took a look,and immediately thought it was made by/for a crazy person, so I have to say you did a really amazing job.