Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh my God I feel like an idiot for missing this, I've been looking forward to it like Christmas, what are my options here, there doesn't seem to be an obvious "here here please take my money" button on the kickstarter page since the finding ended

e oh man plus I'm the third 'drat shore wish I'd seen this one' in a row, just not a great evening

e2 how did I not see this I had twoday marked and everything so I'd see all their posts aaaaahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

If you have any questions about it becoming real, all I can say is that I sincerely wish for this to happen and for all of you to get the book. I don't know how to make leather embossed book covers, but I'll figure it out. I didn't know how to do calligraphy three years ago. I want nothing more than for this to be a real a thing, that people can hold in there in their hands, that I can send to the library of congress, or hide in a cave. I will make it real, I want nothing more badly at this point in my life tbh, I fully plan to print them and bind them and everything else

I will pay whatever you want for a leather bound copy of this book. how did I miss this

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Honestly 10% him and 90% my motherfucking coworkers just gunning down as much poo poo as they can when I'm not there

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

most kickstarters have late pledges and options to buy more poo poo after the kickstarter has ended. i'm sure he will be able to figure something out

Ok groovy, I will obsessively check this thread and not be caught out again

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm definitely the autograph guy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

snoo posted:

what the

Everyone loves that little guy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

You can still order stuff, just PM me

I've already decided that I will order a surplus of normal books, so I can sell those later, but for the bound ones it's good to know in advance how much leather and gold I need to order

Me, I, 1

e wait maybe I do

E2 I've done it I've sent a pm

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Sep 5, 2020

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

What is coming out of his head?

This is a rough translation of the page, I think "folio 35," whatever that means, is the visible text

some quora page posted:

—D.: If none can be saved, except the predestined ones, what are the others (the reprobate) created for, if not (??) only to be damned?
—M.: Whatever the predestined do, they cannot be damned, because all things work together to their advantage, even their own sins. Because after their more serious sins, they will feel humbled and will offer praises to God for their salvation. The reprobate, on the other hand, are created for the sake of the elect, so that through them the latter may exercise virtue and may be amended from vice, and may appear the more glorious in comparison and rejoice the more seeing the torments that they have escaped from and which are inflicted on the reprobate. These then justly of their own accord …

(folio 35) …are damned, as of their own free will they have chosen evil, cherishing it and wanting to go on living with no end, in order to keep sinning with no end.
D.: Why does god allow the chosen to sin <with no end> ?
— I\I. : - . To show ((through them)) the riches of His mercy.
D.: (How?) are the predestined saved, if they do not work <for their salvation> ?

So basically, "tunp"

e alternatively,

vv that is now my vote too vv

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 19:12 on Sep 9, 2020

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol the raisin

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

lmao, this website is hilarious

This one doesn’t even say TRUMPF and it’s still funny:

They're all great but I like "plastic weldin"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nebakenezzer posted:

book of CSPAM thread: our shadow grows

Holy poo poo nswrs sound awesome

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wouldn't the force of that kind of thrust immediately destroy the craft and/or anyone inside.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nosferatu was a documentary

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh for fucks sake is that seriously a mechanic in the game

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol he better do it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well that's going to confuse the poo poo out of archaeologists

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Heavy_D posted:

stabling for horse 4 Pence

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

So there should probably be a page about all this

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh my God.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Holy poo poo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

And how many ice cubes for the lady's boxed white

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well, God bless them anyway.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

wait, seriously, what happened

1. "Something" happened to twoday, ranging from whatever bad thing you immediately imagined to them losing all their passwords or taking a vacation somewhere

2. This project was impossible from the beginning, and far more expensive than they imagined

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ekuNNN posted:

But for real: Twoday is fine, and the book project still in motion

This is the year of successful goon projects

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

I'm alive!

I am still waiting for the proof copy of the book to be shipped to me so I can proofread it. I paid a lot of money for that option so I am waiting to see if it arrives. If it doesn't I will order the print run blind and just have the copies all sent to the distributor, but I want to avoid that because I've never compiled a book before and I'm pretty sure I hosed at least some part of it up. But it's taking a while, so if it doesn't arrive soon I will just order it to go to press.

Excellent, Alejandro will be thrilled

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nebakenezzer posted:

Glad to hear you are alive!

Do you know what you could use

Weed

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The journey was the real book

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

new information

I feel fine I gave him some money, I honestly kind of wish I'd given him more. I hope he's ok.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Are people thinking dead or just absconded

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This is cool

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tuh-WIST

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh no did someone not like his gimmick lol