Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

twoday posted:

I have been trying to make music and do other things that express that for years, and my music is fairly good but I feel that text is really the best way to do this.

Some earlier works:

That last one is painted over another painting (that is a copy of a painting by a famous artist that was made by an unknown art student) that was made in the 1890s

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

twoday posted:

This one has a good story, I found this faded alpine landscape print literally in the garbage and liked the frame and wanted to paint something over it. But 3 years passed and I hadnt done anything with it. Then it was my friends birthday, and I decided to customize it for him, so I asked him for his favorite color and quote, and it was red and this. So I made it, and then stood back and was flabbergasted by what I had produced. I tried to give it to him but he said that it was too forcefully depressing and refused to accept it as a gift, so I still have it.

That friend was a goon and the quote came from YOSPOS. Someone had trouble installing their modem and couldnt figure out how to configure it and asked for advice and this was the answer.

can i post this pic else where ?