Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I think the origin is someone was doing phone polling in Iowa before the caucus and mentioned that most of the times they got a Trump voter, they would just shout TRUMP and slam down the phone

then people just started posting TRUMP and then the creative variants began

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
very proud to have bought this book and have someone attempt to explain it to my neice and/or nephew when I am found dead and it's on my bookshelf

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I honestly hope to show this book to my mom with no explanation other than "this is the politics forum I've been living in since 2015"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

wait, seriously, what happened

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

oh okay I thought something had actually happened because I am dumb as hell

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

drok bok book

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

twoday posted:

post when you have sent it. Thank you!

i have also just sent you $5

Somebody has issued a correction as of 17:35 on Aug 4, 2022

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

book is on its way to me

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

the juneteenth rally that he held in omaha

the junteenth rally was in Tulsa

Omaha is where he left his elderly cult followers to die of hypothermia walking 2 miles to their cars in the dead of night

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lol yeah, it got Brad Parscale fired

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Appreciating my BOOK, caressing it, speaking soft words to it to know it is valued. Now to begin construction of my mysterious temple so I may have a pillar to entomb it in. Good luck deciphering this one, future nerds!

gotta build a dome for book

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

book has arrived

i can feel its energy emanating from the box

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

mdemone posted:

LMAOOO my book looks amazing except the box was full of ants, alive and dead

BOOK didn't feel good, changes....ANTICIDE! many such corpses!

bonus content

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I have ants in my kitchen but they have not migrated to BOOK, possibly because they fear the power it projects

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

so did only one of us get the bonus ant edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm still jealous of the goon who got bonus ants with their book