Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But redbubble is very different, and works super easily. You just have to link it to a paypal account as far as I know. They have a standard price, and you put your percentage on top of that, adjustable per item. Every month, or when you reach the treshhold of uh 20 bucks, whichever comes first, they send you your earned money. Shopify seems real weird and scammy.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The fact that you have to pay them, instead of them just printing it on demand, I mean. I guess it's more oriented towards like bigger designers instead of small time sellers of funny shirts and stuff? Maybe it means that they can print a bit cheaper? prices seem pretty similar to society6 or redbubble though i thought

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DarkEuphoria posted:

I feel like Cuomo’s poster oddly fits the theme pretty well. maybe the book needs a “c-spam tough” or “Covid tough” poster of its own!

https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/1282865048889827329?s=21

also twoday, i saw you mention in another thread that you’re considering publishing earlier for funds reasons. I bet some folks would be willing to pay up for a preorder. I would! I know it can be rough to estimate costs before you have the materials and practice with the labor involved, but maybe something to consider.

https://twitter.com/KM12021978/status/1283441850498650113

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and will you split up the books for his indefinitely long third emergency term or turn it into one gigantic tome?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as she slowly shrinks and transforms into a corn cob

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

Oh yeah, and also any random stuff that I can hide in there as marginalia, I'm gonna have a little rat saying wow in one corner for instance

I would like to humbly suggest a tribute to my favorite marginalium:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
queck

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

Yes very good, I will add it in. also I have been working on other stuff lately that will be good, stand down and stand by

although I saw some Ethiopian people that were not very happy that their amharic alphabet/language is used to denote "evil demon speak"/satanic by a bunch of twitter people because it just looks unfamilliar to them.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i want mine to be a stack of sloppily printed jpegs on A4 paper bound together with a stapler that doesn't really get all the way through the stack of paper so there's another staple on the back going the other way in a ramshackle attempt to hold it together, much like my psyche.

:hmmyes: like every school assignment i've ever submitted

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nebakenezzer posted:

(Note: the episode ran to his election as president, the next episode is actually about the Hoover presidency, so "hell of a job", ah, may not apply. )

Ah yeah I was going to say, the literal million Mexican-Americans he deported, or the people in the Bonus army, or the residents of the many Hoovervilles probably didn't think he did a hell of a job. Or, you know, with a different intonation :v:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

I got a 55" TV this year and re-watching Aliens it was amazing all the small set dressing details they put in the background scenes.

Everything from the coffee cups to how the mess hall has some 80s style tittie calenders on the wall.

One of the main designers of that was Ron Cobb, who also was a very good political cartoonist:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heavy_D posted:

TH
RT
TRUMP
RS
T2020T

TTT RRR U TMS HPT

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gringostar posted:

what's there to question? it's literally a direct line

:hai:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump's speech might be a good final page for the book:

quote:

“I know your pain… I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us– it was a fraudulent election– everyone knows it, especially the other side– but you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law & order, we have to respect our… great people in law and order… we don’t want anyone hurt.
It’s a very tough period of time– there’s never been a time like this, where they could take it away from us, from all of us, from me, from you, from our country… this was a fraudulent election… but we can’t play into the hands of these people… we have to have peace. So go home… We love you, you’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are… so bad, and so evil… I know how you feel… but go home, and go home in peace.”

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

The christmas tree costume at the door picture probably
?
https://twitter.com/mariannefavro/status/1345723045164404737

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
amazing :roflolmao:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1347655793659678721

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tangy yet delightful posted:

have you shipped the books yet? I haven't received mine, where is the tracking number?

inauguration is so like 12 hours ago dude jesus christ

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Scrimshawed Sawfish sword with Sailor’s Rights and a whale, America, 19th century

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My trusty posting sword

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

Thank you, trying to rebuild my microbiome

Will you get a poop transplant?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Planet

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But for real: Twoday is fine, and the book project still in motion

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ouija board

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UFOTacoMan posted:

Twoday is more book than man now.
it’s a sacrifice that many could not endure, yet he chose to do it for us.

Praise be his name.

50% book, 50% intestinal parasites

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I never lost faith

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I never lost faith

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:toot:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

book!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trunk!?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

I don't have his address because he never completed the survey, along with ~20 other people who I assume died/were incarcerated

Can you message him or something? I just want Alejandro to enjoy BOOK :negative:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
boek! boek! boek! boek! boek! boek!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/N0mW0Hn.gifv
The all-important mouse endorsement is in, and my little comrade here says snatch up those last remaining books like you would a delicious piece of cheese :hmmyes:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Twoday on the arrival of BOOK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rwu7jw9udU1qk3d2x.mp4