Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

god is punishing nikki haley for writing the op ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

drat that’s right in front of my parents house

Galveston is actually a cool town if you avoid all the touristy poo poo/beaches and just wander around

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Thesaurus posted:

so what's in the impact area? How populated? People saying refineries or whatever. Is that good or bad?

I think Lake Charles is the largest actual city at risk, and has about 200k in the metro area

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ted hitler hunter posted:

U.S. Energy Crisis Deepens With At Least 4 Million in the Dark

Blackouts are hitting states from North Dakota to Oklahoma

Only to Oklahoma? My power was out from 2am to 4pm in Houston and lots of people are still in the dark

Apparently the nearest power plant wasn’t built to withstand temps this cold and their pipes have been bursting and poo poo lmao

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

idk how planes work but how the gently caress do the 150+ mph winds not tear these things apart