Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
aw gently caress, i'm not going to be able to sleep all week because of this

this motherfucker better turn north

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
president deals

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

nice

it probably won't hold though, IIRC once a hurricane reaches cat 5 it's strong enough to cause the upwelling of deep cold water, and thus weakens itself

a powerful self own

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Muppets On PCP posted:

that eric holthaus guy is like the louise mensch of hurricane fetishists

Florence, you're gay

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
sharknado vs florence

who would win

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
how was your trip to 日本

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Lokar posted:

my plan was to play dragon quest XI this week, but I guess I’ll just watch the Carolinas dissolve into the ocean instead

i only put 8 hours into it last week, but its real good

hope i don't lose power so i can "work from home" as long as my home doesn't get smashed and/or rained on

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
the nc legislature will either make it illegal to be a victim of a hurricane or make it illegal to vote if you were in a hurricane

probably both

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
more like :rip:sville breach

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Myron Baloney posted:

it's me I'm the silent coupe

the tesla model 3?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bert Roberge posted:

Donnie is on the case with his printed out maps!

folks i called up the hurricane and negotiated 10% off of my auto and home insurance

e: the phone photo ops are the alt tabbing of a bygone era; quick look busy!

Phone has issued a correction as of 15:53 on Sep 12, 2018

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

shovelbum posted:

Also I think Triangle ppl are overrepresented on SA bc it's a CITY OF NERDS so they're all relieved it's going south even if it's going there to turbofuck a huge section of coastline instead of burn out quickly in Raleigh

we consolidated our data centers

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
"health of the hurricane"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
bench racing but for hurricanes

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
trump is speedrunning the newscycle any%

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

but get this: it's only a category 2

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
im not convinced by any of these "live cams"

the water's all blocky and grey, and i know i've never seen any blocky rear end water in real life

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Pead posted:

NPR had an interview with someone from new bern and the interviewer kept asking "don't you think you should leave since people will have to risk their lives to save you?" and their response was basically, lol nah, that's their job, i'm not to worried about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Stereotype posted:

The fire burned down a Home Depot. It would be cool if people could get as mad about climate change as they do about black people

phrasing