Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Why did you guys post that AB tweet about the trade without context, as it's nothing more than him getting baited and owned by a Twitter troll?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

So this happened on MNF

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/st...ingawful.com%2F

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

does anyone have that lovely 3d .gif of like a QB with red lazer eyes it was called "QB vision" or something

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Why did you guys post that AB tweet about the trade without context, as it's nothing more than him getting baited and owned by a Twitter troll?

You answered your own question

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Our playcalling is so predictable.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Sports stars being thin skinned baby bitches and getting trolled by poo poo posters is the only good thing to come out of the invention of social media

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I had to look for the context in order to see if burning my jersey was in order. I've just gotten used to the Le'Veon divorce, now this?

Spoeank posted:

Sports stars being thin skinned baby bitches and getting trolled by poo poo posters is the only good thing to come out of the invention of social media

My team is always a drama-filled shitfest, so forgive me if I had to see if it was real because it could have been, it's the Steelers

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

pasaluki posted:

does anyone have that lovely 3d .gif of like a QB with red lazer eyes it was called "QB vision" or something

It was Phillip Rivers but it was made in like 2003.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

pasaluki posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cyclops QB.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

yes! Thank you

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Twitter says the TROLL AB was replying to is a guy that used to work Steelers org dunno if that is true or not

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A team chosen completely at random that has a better record than the Seahawks:

The Cleveland Browns

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Twitter says the TROLL AB was replying to is a guy that used to work Steelers org dunno if that is true or not

Yeah but he got AB insta mad by saying the only reason he's good is Ben, which c'mon lol

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

yea he used to be an assistant to the PR guy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Yeah but he got AB insta mad by saying the only reason he's good is Ben, which c'mon lol

There's no way you can be surprised Ben wasn't the only idiot at one point on the Steelers payroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

A team chosen completely at random that has a better record than the Seahawks:

The Cleveland Browns

Proof of God's love right here.

• Locked thread