Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

wandler20 posted:

Here's a bigger version of the map:

What the gently caress is this thing? Rhode Island going Titans, Maine Jets? I can't imagine either liking anything other than the Pats. Why is Alaska for the Colts? Or Montana the Jags?

Maybe the map excludes teams with part of the state in their territory? But even then it makes zero sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1040342602548166658?s=19

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bip Roberts posted:

So since Gruden seemed to want to tank the raiders season as hard as possible are there any studies on the long term viability of a team in a new city vs immediate success of that team?

I imagine it's a lot like an expansion team. Those usually suck for a while, so it's probably not too bad to suck when you get there. If you build a team that wins the fans will be there (unless you're the LA Chargers).

Vertical Lime posted:

i was in frederick once and there was a full-blown yinzer deli

It's literally a branch of Primanti Bros., and a Yinzer friend of mine in MoCo, MD was very excited. I guess it's only 4 hours to Pittsburgh from here. I've been on the east coast for almost a decade and I'm still not used to how loving close everything is out here.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Vertical Lime posted:

what i find amazing is harrisburg is sometimes forced to air ravens games because it's closer to baltimore than pittsburgh

Oh yeah, Harrisburg is way closer to the Eastern seaboard than it is to Pittsburgh. I have a friend from the Harrisburg area. Growing up, when her family wanted to go to a big mall they'd drive to Philly (King of Prussia) or Washington (Tysons Corner). BWI and PHL were by far the closest decent size airports.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Grittybeard posted:

That seems like a fine gamble?

It's possible he won't get jail time at all (please stop quoting the 25 years thing), even though it seems unlikely. And his sentencing hearing isn't until December 18th so they get him damned near all year even if he does go away forever. What football team gives a poo poo about insider trading?

Yeah, reporting the 25 years figure is akin to reporting on the last 49ers Kaep contract by implying that he'll be paid the full amount. Estimates I've heard based on the sentencing guidelines are around 30 months, but they might really want to drill the guy so who knows. He certainly won't be off probation, regardless. Insider trading is serious white collar poo poo, that's not kid gloves territory.

And anyway, sentencing isn't til January, and it's not like I have any illusions about the Seahawks still playing then. :shrug:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

King Hong Kong posted:

In the Medford TV market.

Ooh! Are you a Shakespeare guy, or do you just live in Grants Pass

Also loving hell GOAT arguments are tired

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I consider it a bucket list item to pregame a Bills game by the Ralph so I hope nothing fucks with that

It'll be like a Hieronymus Bosch painting

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
N. https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1040963366611820546?s=19

V. Oh right, we don't actually *want* the Jets to be good, do we?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Flash for Le'Veon straight up. gently caress it, let's watch the world burn

Hahahaha sending Bell to Cleveland would be voided by the 8th Amendment

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

LabyaMynora posted:

I don't remember who Koren Robinson was.

Played for the Seahawks in the early 2000s. Very athletic, hands of stone.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spoeank posted:

COLUMBUS-Asked restaurant host: "God, did you hear about Nick Bosa?"
Host: "No."
Me: "Died. Same thing that took Joey."
Thought he would cry.

The King of Bosa jokes

Really rooting for Fitz here only so Winston is relegated to the CFL and I never have to see his pudgy rear end again

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
N. https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1041059092414881794?s=19

V. :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

Good Lord, what elder god did the Seahawks piss off? That's both starting middle linebackers, probably both starting corners, and the backup safety all down. This is close to a worst case scenario for their defense. They're barely able to field a team! This sucks rear end.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Government must be laying down those chemtrails extra thick on Pete Carroll's poor squad

If Shaquill Griffin can't go this defense is Bills-level bad, even with Earl Thomas. Tough to overstate how grim this injury list looks. Jordan Howard is going to rush for 200 yards.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

a neat cape posted:

Surely this time Josh Gordon will work out

Even less likely than Kelvin Benjamin working out

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Any suggestions for Monday Night GDT title?

Maybe "Pete Carroll thinks Chemtrails are Tru-bisky"

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spoeank posted:

Bullshitter vs Tittiekisser

"Khalil Mack Literally Murdering a Hobbit ITT"

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Midway Monsters Rock some Lobsters

shirts and skins