Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

axeil posted:

any picks after the 4th are pretty much lottery tickets so they're worthless in comparison to an actual talented player. plus i don't buy that there's actually something up with gordon, it's just hue being an idiot.

yes the dude who got a DUI while in the middle of a 2 year suspension for substance abuse does not have issues

and this was before hue jackson was even the coach!

for fucks sake hes only played like 7 games for hue over 2 1/8 seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Bigass Moth posted:

Browns can’t even trade right.

I'd argue that its addition by subtraction but it is Josh gordon were taking about

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Cavauro posted:

the Zane Gonzalez story is getting really weird over the last week or so. He didn't fare well in week 1 either and since then he's been going around to female reporters saying he got injured in the balls and dick awhile ago, and offering to give them the exclusive on the injury "if you know what Zane means" talking in first person like that. Hue did know about it but is feigning ignorance

look you cant put a Brown on IR for getting kicked in the balls

the entire team would be on it

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Todd Haley uses the Erhardt-Perkins systems as New England always has under Belichick. How useful Gordon is will depend more on how quickly Brady trusts him vs any other shenanigans. Expect some future news tweet about the Patriots putting Gordon's locker next to Brady or some such nonsense.

I hope Gordon steals the MAGA hat and burns it

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

sean10mm posted:

Boston sports media is some of the most radioactive poo poo in existence. Somehow it's unlistenable if you are a Boston sports homer AND if you hate the poo poo out of Boston sports.

And that's not even counting the revolting open racism and sexism which uh is really something.

look just because dennis callahan turns his cohosts into racist suicidal drunks

actually I dont have anything more than that

• Locked thread