Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
He probably got caught freebasing Windex or something. I hope he goes to another team and catches a dozen TD's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

schmug posted:

That being said, gently caress! :suicide:

*Dez Bryant's cell phone begins chirping*

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Josh Gordon will make an excellent wideout in the Canadian Football League. Their 110x65 yard field with two 50 yard lines and goalposts in the front of the endzones (that are seemingly 40 yards deep) and 3 downs instead of 4 will definitely not boggle his mind.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Nick Bosa’s funeral is scheduled to take place next Saturday at a Dave & Buster’s somewhere in Columbus.

He will then be buried next to Joey at the site of the Las Vegas Raiders stadium construction site for some reason. Mark Davis has said how he wants “an unbelievable amount” of ghosts and ghouls to haunt the place before the Raiders moved in.

He bought Richie Incognito’s dad’s head so he could bury it there.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I heard their dad is a bigwig at Groom Lake and they died because they blabbed about their old man’s job.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Do not be fooled by the crude simulacrum Nick Bosa you will no doubt see on the Buckeyes for the rest of his career.

It is an insult to science and nature alike.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

bosa dead nutz

Picasso is dead. Walt Disney is dead. Steve Jobs is dead. The Bosa Brothers are dead. I’M DEAD.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Billy Five Aces strikes again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Michael Floyd got a DUI, gets let go by the Cardinals, picked up by the Pats, has a huge catch in the AFC title game and then walked away with a Super Bowl ring.

• Locked thread