Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Was there another Patriots defensive coordinator who got a head coaching job between Patricia and Crennell, because if not, maybe you shouldn't hire Pats D coordinators as head coaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Welp

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

cavallingus posted:

patricia is losing that locker room in record time. i'm actually impressed

If only Patricia could force his rules on the players like he forced himself on that woman...

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Only if we're talking about Dak's complexion.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Oh the Josh Allen experience is going to be glorious, but not glorious like the Peterman experience.

The problem with Allen playing with the 1s is that I don't think any of the Bills receivers are currently fast enough to take advantage of Allen having a howitzer grafted to a 6'5" frame.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

N:

quote:

CHARLOTTE – The Panthers placed right tackle Daryl Williams on injured reserve Wednesday and signed Chris Clark, a tackle with extensive starting experience.

V: :suicide:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Man, I wanted Benji to be so good too. Oh well, he's yours now Buffalo, no take backs.

Edit: Part of me wonders if there is something seriously wrong with Benjamin right now. He seems off. Like, in a kinda hosed up kinda depression way, and as much fun as it is to pick at him, I hope he gets some help soon.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I honestly think the only reason McDermott isn't making Peterman start this week is because he knows that Peterman is going to get booed coming out of the tunnel on the home opener unless you have your defense come out first.

And then Peterman gets booed the second he comes on the field.

Josh Allen might be lucky enough to throw an interception or two before the boo birds come out.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Flikken posted:

We are 3-1 against the falcons in the same time frame

3-1 against the Bucs too

1-4 against the Panthers.

We are 11-7 against the NFC South since 1999.

How did that happen?

One lone win against the Panthers was a barn burner of broken Jake Delhomme vs Jimmy Pickles Clausen.

The combined for zero touchdowns and three interceptions.

One of Delhomme's interceptions was a pick six for old times sake.

Peyton Hillis had 194 all purpose yards and three touchdowns.

It was as awful as it sounds.

The losses were, the game where Johnny Manzel got injured and quit; a field goal rock fight between Delhomme and Charlie Frye where Keyshawn Johnson scored the sole offensive touchdown; yet ANOTHER rock fight between Rodney Peete and Tim Couch where the two teams combinedfor 207 yards passing and 4 interceptions; and a duel between Steve Buerlein and Tim Couch that was just average.

In all the games since realignment (2002) games between the two have averaged 318 yards passing... for both teams combined, and just over 4 combined turnovers a game. 11 touchdowns total with 2 of those being interception returns (7 Panthers, 4 Browns, both pick sixes by CAR defense).

Basically expect ugly football games and bet the under this year, though Cleveland's D-line will probably win the game this year.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So I'm not saying Bosa is dead, but no one knows where he is.

https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/1040037342399156224?s=19

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Gruden should bring back J'Marcus.

I bet Gruden could fix him.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

How many more months do you think it's gonna be before Smith and Irving come to blows on national TV?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So funnels okay, glass bottles not okay?

They are just trying to get rid of a bigger portion of microbrews. :colbert:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Is Josh Gordon released yet?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

FizFashizzle posted:

IANAQB but I imagine it’s just something they figure out on their own. Have a kid yell enough and he’ll figure out how to not have his throat hurt the next morning. It’s the same thing drill instructors do, for example.

A lot of first year theater and musical training is just teaching people how to breathe and speak from their stomachs though. It’s why actors can fill up a whole room relatively easy.

Let me tell you for a group of people known for being so loud and intimidating, they can be awful quiet when they want to be. And intimidating

Oh God he's behind me right now isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

kiimo posted:

Thankfully there aren't a lot of alcohol-based distractions in Boston

St Patrick's Day is after the season is over. Duh.

/s

• Locked thread