Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ben Nevis posted:

The most amazing thing about Peterman to me is wondering how bad AJ McCarron actually was to be on the depth chart behind him. And then realize Gruden traded for the guy that couldn't beat out Nathan Peterman.

They traded AJ because he's too good to help them tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

I 100 percent believe Peterman is better as well because I saw both these guys in college

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

fsif posted:

Just sign Hackenberg. The world must have its answer.

The worst football team ever fielded

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Rg3 also acts like we all secretly want him to post here which is exactly what you'd expect with the attempted rape

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I mean, our "#1 receiver"(Kelvin Pudging Benjamin), is, like, the kind of guy you take a flier on for a few million. We're paying him almost $10 million for this season, and he caught all of one pass last week.

tbf there weren't multiple catchable passes thrown

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

It's like escaping Alcatraz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

iospace posted:

Did warcrimes vanish or something?

traded by gruden

• Locked thread