Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

We've debated endlessly what the top tiers of quarterbacks look like. But we've never really plumbed the depths.

Who are the standard bearers for bad quarterbacks? Everyone just says "oh this guy is the worst!" whenever some dude plays like poo poo for a few games before benching, but really is he? Is Nathan Peterman worse than Ryan Lindley, Curtis Painter or Rusty Smith? Is Paxton Lynch worse than Blaine Gabbert?

I’ve seen a chuck wagon of terrible QBs as a Browns fan, but Kizer was so painful to watch that I had zero hope of winning a game and often left to go something more interesting. I watched every snap of Brandon Weeden and every other bad Browns starter you can think of, but no one else made me actively disengage from the product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

sean10mm posted:

Worse than Ken Dorsey?

Ken Dorsey was an emergency third string option who should never have played. He did suck balls though.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

DariusLikewise posted:

Has Wentz been cleared for prayer yet?

He threw his back out lifting his new study bible. It’s got all the apocrypha so I cut him some slack.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

DariusLikewise posted:

Just sort by Speed and sign the WR that has the most of it, make them your slotback, kick returner and punt returner

Sign Brian Finneran and move him to TE = unlimited touchdowns.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Browns can lose every single game up to Week 15 and still have their best starting record since 2016 even at 0-14-1.

Sadly they won week 2 in 2015 so they’ve got to win this week to have the best starting record since before Hue came in.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
That’s a more competitive view than guys who just want a big payday and then put in half effort.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Then it's All Day

How much time you spend at the mall

Bip Roberts posted:

Did Jim Brown even do weight training?

He thought drinking water at football practice was for pussies. I believe he says in his book that he never lifted weights, which would be normal for the 50s and 60s.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

MoaM posted:

How did you identify them as Canadian, genuinely curious...

Their touques, politeness, and bottles of Molson are a dead giveaway.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Why did they keep him on the roster for a hundred years when he couldn’t play only to release him when he could???? :psyduck:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
AHHHHHHH THE BROWNS HAVE BROKEN MY BRAIN AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The worst loving team in the league cuts one of the best playmakers of the past decade in his prime on his rookie deal. Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Diva Cupcake posted:

So he’s almost certainly getting traded and he’s not subject to waivers?

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1041118290972762114

Cruelest possible outcome is a trade to the Steelers or Ravens so that will happen.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Browns can’t even trade right.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

a neat cape posted:

The Browns got a 5th round pick for an incredibly unreliable WR who had played like 5 games in the last three years

If he catches a single pass for the Patriots he is better than whatever WR they could have used that pick on almost certainly.

He’s going to get 2000 yards in 14 games of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

His one game this year with a touchdown was too much success for Hue.

• Locked thread