Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

FizFashizzle posted:

the lions reaction pics last night were just incredible

Truely amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

My friend has the ability to tell you immediately how many letters are in any word. In the English language. He's Croatian.

The brain is loving fascinating.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Kalli posted:

It's mostly the fault of football itself, where the league just has drastically shifted multiple times over the decades, but I find that the way the talent gap shrank throughout the 70's along with the sheer number of rule changes that occurred leading up to '78 which coincidentally led to all the great QB's of the 80's basically defining the position to be the best delineation point.

And even there you can look at what Marino had to deal with in '84 compared to the baby soft coverages 2013 Peyton was passing against and argue for further breakdowns, but I think in general you can point to players of the last 4 years and go yeah, he's the best and not worry about it too much.

Like despite being a giant Moss homer, I'm fine with Jerry Rice as the greatest WR, or Reggie White as pass rusher or Ray Lewis as murderer.

Best murderer is obviously Hernandez.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Im like 90percent sure I'm going to the Lions Bills game in December and I'm more excited to experience the tailgating than to watch my rapist coach maybe win the game.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I'm glad the jets won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I'd like to point out all the preseason articles saying the Browns have a top WR core led by Landry, Gordon, and Coleman.

I said as much.

Holy gently caress does football have fast turnover.

• Locked thread