Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I feel like the torchbearer for bad QBs needs to be someone who played for too long without being pulled during a season. Peterman played 2 games, is there a guy who sucked over a total season?

Edit: Lindley is definitely the worst to start a playoff game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I have never heard of a Chargers fan in Oregon. They're all 49ers fans or Seahawks fans.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Dude was a pallbearer at Joey Bosa's funeral too. Mad respect.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'd rather watch Broncos and Raiders, boo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
gently caress the police: https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/bills/ecso-no-table-slamming-will-be-permitted-at-bills-games/71-594351906

quote:

Beginning at 9am, parking lots at New Era Field will open. Erie County Sheriff's deputies will be looking to eliminate excessive consumption of alcohol and checking for glass bottles. They are also reminding fans that they need to adhere to the "Fan Code of Conduct", which also includes the parking lots. Table slamming will not be permitted and those who violate the rule will be ejected and could face criminal charges.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
With Doug Baldwin out, Seattle really needs a receiver...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

lol Josh Gordon is not going to last on the Pats

he's not cut out for that life

Watch him respond positively to Bill's "hard discipline" and we will get a bunch of aggressive thinkpieces from hacks like Shaugnessy saying how Bill is a genius and can mold a player like him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Grittybeard posted:

He's got some Kermit the frog to his voice.

Wilson for Mahomes straight up. Pete Carroll is attracted to dudes who speak like Kermit.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Just Macking Some Questions

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Someone make the gdt, I'm mobile posting and can't