Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Bigass Moth posted:

I’ve seen a chuck wagon of terrible QBs as a Browns fan, but Kizer was so painful to watch that I had zero hope of winning a game and often left to go something more interesting. I watched every snap of Brandon Weeden and every other bad Browns starter you can think of, but no one else made me actively disengage from the product.

Worse than Ken Dorsey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

waah posted:

Gruden should bring back J'Marcus.

I bet Gruden could fix him.

"HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS OK?"

because he ate them

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

More like a patagonian gravy.....

a patagonian cavy posted:

i'm kelvin benjamin irl

Big if true.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I bet RI is just Pats fans googling about ex-Pats on the Titans (GM, HC, RB, etc.)

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Was the kicker hiding his injury, or is the real answer stupider?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Zane was trash last year to. He's totally had a pulled groin for 2 years!

He was bad in an ordinary way last year, 75% FGs and 96% PATs.

Now he's 40% on FGs and 60% on PATs. That's some next level shittiness right there.

e: Dan Bailey injury ridden 2017 was virtually identical to healthy Zane Gonzalez season, both around 75%

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

CONDITIONAL 5TH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :patssay:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Gordon is a huge bust risk... but he also costs virtually nothing, so someone in the NFC should have matched the Pats offer and gotten him instead.

Just lol

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

This lottery ticket will cost the difference in value between a late 5th and an early 7th.

30 TEAMS: OH NOES THE RISK
:patssay: LOL

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The Browns weren't dumb for quitting on Gordon.

The Pats being the only team willing to gamble virtually 0 draft value on a physical freak who looked great with Brandon Weeden throwing to him is...hard to understand however.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

schmug posted:

yeah if that involves running routes correctly you can forget it

Brandon Weeden got all pro production out of him, how can Brady possibly hope to match tha

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Boston sports media is some of the most radioactive poo poo in existence. Somehow it's unlistenable if you are a Boston sports homer AND if you hate the poo poo out of Boston sports.

And that's not even counting the revolting open racism and sexism which uh is really something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Pats D lost pass rush right before sacks became illegal.

:thunk:

• Locked thread