Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chris James 2 posted:

N:

V: Matthew Stafford is the best QB in the league with 5 games of at least 4 interceptions since 2009

Brett Favre has one 6 interception game and one 5 interception game under his belt. I'm sure he had at least three 4 pick games as well. Stafford once again can never escape #4's shadow hanging on the NFC north.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

I think Mr Nice was just pointing out that whatever he does Stafford will never live up to Favre's career in any metric.

Exactly. Brett Favre is the greatest because he's also the worst. Stafford can't even be the best at being bad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hear Jeff George is still sitting by his phone.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don’t think saints turn over the ball 6 times so the Browns are gonna get trounced.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pretty sure that map is based off of actual deliveries of products ordered from those states.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Did Dan Bailey get signed anywhere or is he foreverial broken?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm personally surprised the browns and vikings kickers are still on the roster.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Virgin Jerry trades a first and a third to the lions for Roy Williams. Chad Bill trades a fourth for Randy Moss and a conditional 5th on Josh Gordon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

And they get a brown's 7th, which is also basically a 6th round pick, if he doesn't play at least 10 games. They're going to effectively get him for free.

• Locked thread