Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
https://www.somethingawful.com/news/higbee-hitler/

Listen, she's got like $500,000 in law student loan debt and she's been taken in by a scam. It's like when I was short on money and I was approached by America Prime. I could be my own boss! All I had to do was make a certain quota and turn the money over to my boss and I'd get some back. Then I could pay for all the dildos and lube I needed to make it through the next month. I spent months going door to door pitching new ways to save money by spending more money on things that people don't need or want or are legally obliged to purchase. In this I think we're kindred spirits.

Don't be so hard on Shauntece Laurant. She needs more dildos. and lubricant. And also additional classes in copyright law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
I think the tough love approach is the only way that he/she/xhe will be able to finally break free. Lowtax will be regarded as a hero and take his rightful place among the stars.

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

I was almost sure it was a fake name but no, this person actually exists. :psyduck:

I almost feel bad for whoever works in that firm. Almost.

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain
Boy that really amped up my blood pressure.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Flutieflakes017 posted:

Boy that really amped up my blood pressure.

:same:

I'm glad Lowtax kept up the level of rudeness. His blood pressure suffered so mine only went to "a bit higher" rather than "mindless rage while throwing body in ravine".

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I am escalating the status of this thread to our pre-litigation department.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Does that mean we're getting sued? But we haven't even hyperlinked any images!

Robot Made of Meat
Oct 16, 2015

This thrad contains a hyperlink to Mr. Kyanka's copyrighted Front Page Article (hereinafter referred to as "FPA"), for which he is often paid between 7500 and 20000 of currency.

Pre-litigation is the only possible course of action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
They got my cases expunged. Should I break the law again to undo their work?

• Locked thread