Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

tsob posted:

What is it, for those of us who have fallen behind?

Spoilered in case anyone wants to be surprised: Bahumia 2-300 years after Thiala's cataclysm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Ainsley McTree posted:

Yeah I was impressed at how seamless it felt. I think the cadence they’ve settled into of switching between campaign and goofy bullshit episodes has been a great choice, the variety is fun for me as a listener, but it seems like it also takes a lot of the pressure off them to prep and record.

This is pretty much the only actual play podcast I listen to where the off weeks aren't a little disappointing. D&D Court is almost more fun than the main campaign.