Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gimmie some books. i have the dumb fury book and the normie mcdonalds book goons wont shut up about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Bad Blood by John Carreyrou. October by China Mieville.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Amazon keeps bothering me to get the chapo traphouse audiobook, which I don’t want and isn’t similar to any audiobooks I already own. Maybe get that one so they don’t start advertising it to you.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007
The Darkness that Comes Before - Great dark fantasy. I hate to compare it to Game of Thrones, since I think this is a better series, but if you dug GoT you might like this one. The tone is much more apocalyptic, the world feels far stranger and more foreign, and R Scot Bakker is a better writer. Also there's a good amount of horror and eldrich abominations in the book. Highly, highly recommended.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Get The Disaster Artist. It's pretty funny, even if you're not a fan of The Room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay i got the first four books mentioned except chapstick traphouse ty goons

• Locked thread