Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

While watching the OSU-TCU game, one of the receivers caught the ball and hopped twice on one foot. Which caused me to learn that would not count as two feet down in the NFL. gently caress learning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

General Dog posted:

General Dog's ESPN's Bottom Ten

1) Butt UTEP (BUTTEP), 0-3 - Even the biggest pervert wants no part of these miners.
2) Butt New Mexico State, 0-4 - The most ill-advised attempt at independence since 1861
3) Butt Old Dominion, 0-3 - To paraphrase Sara Barielles, anyone who lays claim to this Old Dominion can hardly be said to be king of anything.
4) CMU Cow-Chippewas, 0-3 - The worst Chips not involving Dax Sheppard
5) Buttgers, 1-2 - Pack it in Ryan Reynolds- the Scarlett nights are over, and these Scarlet Knights are a meager substitute
6) Butt Arkansas, 1-2 - These Hogs were bred for slaughter
7) Butt Colorado State, 1-3 - These Rams assuredly do not have a hemi
8) Poo-C-L-A, 0-3 - Another joke about the film adaptation of C.H.I.P.S. Chip Kelly has lost it, Dax Sheppard is not funny.
9) Butt Florida State, 1-2 - It would take another Inidan Removal Act to get this team from the 20 to the endzone.
10) The Fans - Turn on your monitor ;)

Hahaha, suck it Central, you are terrible enough to be specifically called out in a joke post about butts instead of blandly mediocre like my team

Edit: the Buttgers entry got a hearty lol from me

• Locked thread